CD Turntables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
these ones are new. the ones in the past have sucked dick
revol: could u please tell me where to find bay area records on vinyl? im not talking about singles either.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Don't waste yer money....They SUCK believe it or not....Hit me on AIM and I'll send u some vids showin how much they suck....Just spend HALF of that an get a Denon DN-S5000 or a Pioneer CDJ

I'm sure they'll get better in time, but as for now....trust a 13 year DJ who has mixed on em lol

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
yeah...They all have platters on top that have vinyl emulation....On the Denon I got, it feels an SOUNDS just like a turntable when I scratch on it....The Technics deck however sounds like some digital videogame type shit when u scratch....

Apr 25, 2002
I've never heard anyone use the new Technics, but they've got plenty of hype around em. $1200 is a lot, you should just wait a while and the price will go down.

I remember when the Pioneers came out they were runnin for like 1200 too.

As far as tried and proven CD Tables i'd recomend the Pioneers. They're a lot cheaper now than they used to be and i've heard them in action and they sound real good.

Lots of DJ's that have the time and money are using the CD Tables for long distance traveling to do shows because they weigh less(doesn't cost so much for the extra luggage on the plane) and they don't have to worry about their vinyl getting stolen.

If i had the money i'd get some Pioneers just because i have so many damn CD's already.

Apr 25, 2002
damn i didnt know those technics suck thanks for the info mark.
since when have the pioneer cdjs came down in price? there still $1200 each.