Cat in a Box

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
does anybody remember about those cats that were being sold on the internet that were imported from some asian country? they were cats that were born into a see through box and had to be fed through like a tube i remember it was causing some controversy obviously but does anyone have a link to the site or at least some pics teh googuhl did not helped

Feb 25, 2006
does anybody remember about those cats that were being sold on the internet that were imported from some asian country? they were cats that were born into a see through box and had to be fed through like a tube i remember it was causing some controversy obviously but does anyone have a link to the site or at least some pics teh googuhl did not helped
[/url][/IMG]

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Not really on subject.. but earlier today.... I was on a five hour flight from L.A. to Toronto and across the aisle was a lady with a cat in a gym bag (with mesh sides for breathing) that meowed every 3 seconds the whole fucking 5 hours