Castro The Savage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
Castro just hit me up last week out the blue and we have talked a few times since then. Nothing confirmed yet though you may be seeing Castro on the J RZ: Tales From the Squathouse EP.

I have been putting a lot of effort into this project and I would love to have my old homie Cas on this joint, being that we always get tons of positive feedback on our collab joints.

Apr 5, 2008
www.neversodeeprecords.com
I'm still kickin'. I've been in court for the past year and a half for assault w deadly weapon and burglary. 15 appearances total. I just received a sentence and darn, looks like the D.A. thought it would be cool to give me HOUSE ARREST.

90 days house arrest for bashing someone's dome in with a weapon.
Victim couldn't be found so they offered me a deal and I took it to avoid 2 strikes.

Needless to say I did NOT O.D. on meth.

I did The Gutter with Cage in like 98 or 99 back when we were friends. It was on my Disasterpeace album as well as my pro pressed The Getaway album. RickDogg will be releasing The Getaway 2.

I got over 3 hours of material with JRZ we did almost a year ago exactly right before I got into my legal hassles. Gonna get some samples of that to you guys real soon.

Other than that, I'm about to turn myself in and begin house arrest in a couple weeks so I will finally be back doing music. Its been over a year and a half, I've grown and learned a lot. I beat prison and got a new lease on life so I'm going to reboot myself as a franchise and get back to havin' FUN doing music.

Much love to JRZ and Mars and those of you who haven't forgotten me it TRULY makes me feel good to see that people still remember and still care. I'll be bringing you some heat soon!
Yo Castro I have to admit I've never been a fan of your music. But a couple of weeks ago it started to grow on me real fast. And now I can say I'm a fan of your music lol. So I wait with anticipation for everything you have in store for us. Especially Castrovania. That's good you avoided going to prison, lol house arrest ain't bad IMO. At least you can make music there. By the way, thanks for the freebies you posted in the other thread. That's what artists should make with unreleased material. Let the fans hear it! Damn it. Thanks again bro and take care.

Ps. I still don't get it why are you not on MIR. All these years doing songs with J-RZ and Mars and selling albums and now you release free albums instead of selling them. You'd fit in MIR IMO. You know that. Oh and Castro/JR-Z/Mars collab album would be the best album evah. Haha, take care bro. Just my thoughts.

May 2, 2007
www.myspace.com
Oh and Castro/JR-Z/Mars collab album would be the best album evah. Haha, take care bro. Just my thoughts.
Hey thanks! I appreciate the compliments. I know Mars and RZ got hella shit cracking getting their label off into orbit and I'm glad to see them getting out there after we been doin this shit for over 12 years now. I'll always be down to represent with those guys. Glad you are starting to like my stuff, granted there's so much and it goes back all the way to 1998 so you're never sure what you're gonna get with Yours Truly. I'm pretty out there. And its gonna get even wierder.

Apr 5, 2008
www.neversodeeprecords.com
Hey thanks! I appreciate the compliments. I know Mars and RZ got hella shit cracking getting their label off into orbit and I'm glad to see them getting out there after we been doin this shit for over 12 years now. I'll always be down to represent with those guys. Glad you are starting to like my stuff, granted there's so much and it goes back all the way to 1998 so you're never sure what you're gonna get with Yours Truly. I'm pretty out there. And its gonna get even wierder.
Glad to hear that bro. Do your thang!

May 2, 2007
www.myspace.com
ROTFFFFFF oh no he didn't....

HAHAHAHA

Poor Morris Chestnut...what a sad ending to that movie...and Cube running out the house hopping off the porch "come on mane" hah!!!

Almost as fucked up as Kane from Menace to Society garbling and spitting up all that shit...or even worse, Tyra Banks' lemur ass coughing up goo at the end of Higher Learning...

oh I shoulda prefaced this post with -- SPOLER ALERT!! --