Castro The Savage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2010
icycrew.com
I gotta ask you mad insanes something.
This fool on youtube claims that castro recorded the song The Gutter, with cage in 1998.
Seeing as how he released alot of albums with much worse sound quality and a different flow like RAPE in 1999, etc, I seriously doubt that he recorded it in 98, made a bunch of lesser quality albums, then released the song 6 years later.´
So what's the deal? He actually recorded (and released) the gutter in 98, then released it officially in 2004, or is this fool just talking alot of shit?

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
I gotta ask you mad insanes something.
This fool on youtube claims that castro recorded the song The Gutter, with cage in 1998.
Seeing as how he released alot of albums with much worse sound quality and a different flow like RAPE in 1999, etc, I seriously doubt that he recorded it in 98, made a bunch of lesser quality albums, then released the song 6 years later.´
So what's the deal? He actually recorded (and released) the gutter in 98, then released it officially in 2004, or is this fool just talking alot of shit?

Oct 27, 2009
"imma do you like I did my mother / call you a bitch and make you eat my used rubber"

"Think it's a battle but i'm goin leave you dead / break a bottle and carve the madman in your head, Bitch!!!"

Castro rippin it up.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
"We're not pavin' the way, we're mowin down the lawn, MC's can knuckle up, but there lower torso's gone"

May 2, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'm still kickin'. I've been in court for the past year and a half for assault w deadly weapon and burglary. 15 appearances total. I just received a sentence and darn, looks like the D.A. thought it would be cool to give me HOUSE ARREST.

90 days house arrest for bashing someone's dome in with a weapon.
Victim couldn't be found so they offered me a deal and I took it to avoid 2 strikes.

Needless to say I did NOT O.D. on meth.

I did The Gutter with Cage in like 98 or 99 back when we were friends. It was on my Disasterpeace album as well as my pro pressed The Getaway album. RickDogg will be releasing The Getaway 2.

I got over 3 hours of material with JRZ we did almost a year ago exactly right before I got into my legal hassles. Gonna get some samples of that to you guys real soon.

Other than that, I'm about to turn myself in and begin house arrest in a couple weeks so I will finally be back doing music. Its been over a year and a half, I've grown and learned a lot. I beat prison and got a new lease on life so I'm going to reboot myself as a franchise and get back to havin' FUN doing music.

Much love to JRZ and Mars and those of you who haven't forgotten me it TRULY makes me feel good to see that people still remember and still care. I'll be bringing you some heat soon!

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I'm still kickin'. I've been in court for the past year and a half for assault w deadly weapon and burglary. 15 appearances total. I just received a sentence and darn, looks like the D.A. thought it would be cool to give me HOUSE ARREST.

90 days house arrest for bashing someone's dome in with a weapon.
Victim couldn't be found so they offered me a deal and I took it to avoid 2 strikes.

Needless to say I did NOT O.D. on meth.

I did The Gutter with Cage in like 98 or 99 back when we were friends. It was on my Disasterpeace album as well as my pro pressed The Getaway album. RickDogg will be releasing The Getaway 2.

I got over 3 hours of material with JRZ we did almost a year ago exactly right before I got into my legal hassles. Gonna get some samples of that to you guys real soon.

Other than that, I'm about to turn myself in and begin house arrest in a couple weeks so I will finally be back doing music. Its been over a year and a half, I've grown and learned a lot. I beat prison and got a new lease on life so I'm going to reboot myself as a franchise and get back to havin' FUN doing music.

Much love to JRZ and Mars and those of you who haven't forgotten me it TRULY makes me feel good to see that people still remember and still care. I'll be bringing you some heat soon!

That's great news Cas... Ex brought me over some beats to check out, and a track from The Getaway 2... it's dope as fuck... 90 days, playing video games on the outside, sounds like a hell of deal to me... Keep your head up bro...

Mar 22, 2007
Thought they needed a victim to prosecute, guess not! Glad no prison!!!
get your best stuff, master it and put it out for release/sale...big demand for your music make the money!

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
Thought they needed a victim to prosecute, guess not! Glad no prison!!!
not if the DA decides to be a dick and pick up the case.

castro good to see your alive still man. anytime someone brings up your name i always seem to refer back to tandem tyrants. i love that fuckin album.

May 2, 2007
www.myspace.com
If I wouldn't have taken the deal, the DA still gets 2 years to nail your ass again on a felony. It's amazing how much the cops, police reports, DA's, and investigators can all lie and collude as much as they can about evidence and wording in police reports to drag shit out.