cassidy talkin bout "C Bionics"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2004
www.metalmouthproductions.com
:dead: AllHipHip.com: What about the rest of Personality Change?

Cassidy: My album is crack. I mean all the way through - 12 songs, one bonus, I’m saying all singles all of them could me singles. I got another sexy joint that the ladies, even the young crowd, is going to feel it. I definitely wanted to put Raekwon on the album, ‘cause I wanted a classic cats. Like Nas came out with classics so I put him on my album, and Mary J. Blige she came out with a classic so I put her on the album. I got a song called “Six Minutes” where its just spitting no hook, no chorus, just n***as spitting 40 [or] 50 bar verses with me, Fabolous, Lil’ Wayne. It just depends on which way you want go with it, got a song called “C Bionics” where I event my own language. It’s like, even though you don’t know the language, it’s easy to understand. It’s like flipping the word Snoop might say “for shizzle my nizzle” and you might know they talking about.

AllHipHop.com: Give us a quick example.

Cassidy: You say like I hoped out the cribdot / The hard tididop / I got the chain the ranges and the wididioch / Hurt niggas eye from the size of my rididiox / By the bar blow jars of the pidot / And I’m with my dog so we all take shidiots

is this guy tryin too hard?
http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1058

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i hear a lot about how sick Cassidy is on mixtapes and on freestyles and on Grimey shit...but all I've heard is Gayness. I hiGhly doubt this cat has much more than what I've heard, but I'll Give it a listen and hopefully i'll chanGe my mind. As far as this lanGuaGe shit Goes, GAY!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Mak Deniro said:
yea he's a real sh-Idiot

Its funny hes all trying to be a thug in his new video, he should go back to making little hoe-cake songs with Vida in the video. That new language or whatever is hella gay too...

Oct 25, 2003
The language shit is mad corny,sounds like some wanna be 40 or Wu Tang shit,but you can't front on those guests..............

BTW his first album was trash,but he was hot on the mixtapes........