Cartel de Sinaloa vs. ISIS? El Chapo issues a threat towards ISIS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
El Chapo tells ISIS his men will destroy them | New York Post

The world’s most wanted drug lord has declared war on the Islamic State, promising the terror group’s leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, that his narcotics cartel will wipe them off the planet.

“My men will destroy you,”’ El Chapo huffs to the ISIS leader in an encrypted email that was leaked to a cartel-linked blogger in Mexico.

News of the threat, purportedly issued from wherever El Chapo is hiding since busting out of a Mexican prison in July, was first reported in the US by cartelblog.com.

El Chapo — real name Joaquin Guzman, leader of the Sinaloa Cartel — is not incensed at ISIS being a vile, bloodthirsty death cult. Instead, the renegade drug lord is angry that ISIS destroyed one of his drug shipments somewhere in the Middle East.

“You [ISIS] are not soldiers,” El Chapo huffs in the leaked email, according to cartelblog.com.

“You are nothing but lowly p-ssies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”

The evil international overlord trash talk continues:

“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh-re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

The Sinaloa Cartel has been trying to make inroads in the Middle East, which has a burgeoning party drug scene enjoyed by oil-rich royals and executives, the blog notes.

“As drugs are not a part of the organizational ideology for a Muslim state, ISIS fighters have been destroying shipments of drugs from the cartels,” the blog says.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
this is like the plot of one of those straight to dvd movies staring Van Damme, Val Kilmer and Steve Segal

something that will play on Spike TV on a sunday afternoon
If there is a heaven and i'm let in, I will forever be sitting around getting high watching those kinds of movies

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
That would be some funny ass shit if we just sent all our Mexicans to the Middle East just to fuck with them hahaha fast forward 10 years afganastan looks like tiajuana all the teenage girls are pregnant with drawn in eye brows lol. They would give up
Its not funny since it kind of already is happening... with Latin Americans in Yemen

Emirates Secretly Sends Colombian Mercenaries to Yemen Fight

WASHINGTON — The United Arab Emirates has secretly dispatched hundreds of Colombian mercenaries to Yemen to fight in that country’s raging conflict, adding a volatile new element in a complex proxy war that has drawn in the United States and Iran.

It is the first combat deployment for a foreign army that the Emirates has quietly built in the desert over the past five years, according to several people currently or formerly involved with the project. The program was once managed by a private company connected to Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater Worldwide, but the people involved in the effort said that his role ended several years ago and that it has since been run by the Emirati military.

The arrival in Yemen of 450 Latin American troops — among them are also Panamanian, Salvadoran and Chilean soldiers — adds to the chaotic stew of government armies, armed tribes, terrorist networks and Yemeni militias currently at war in the country. Earlier this year, a coalition of countries led by Saudi Arabia, including the United States, began a military campaign in Yemen against Houthi rebels who have pushed the Yemeni government out of the capital, Sana.

It is also a glimpse into the future of war. Wealthy Arab nations, particularly Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the Emirates, have in recent years embraced a more aggressive military strategy throughout the Middle East, trying to rein in the chaos unleashed by the Arab revolutions that began in late 2010. But these countries wade into the new conflicts — whether in Yemen, Syria or Libya — with militaries that are unused to sustained warfare and populations with generally little interest in military service.

more here