Carson Palmer Traded To The Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
weren't people calling it the worst trade ever after he played 2 quarters? yet it's not okay to call out haters when he shits on a division rival to take first place in the division, even after the haters said we would get blown out...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol @ anyone blaming Palmer for the loss against KC

and @ Rossibreath... you're right it is yet to be determined... but the point is people have already labeled it a dumb trade BEFORE the results have been determined... that's what makes them HATERS

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I was only talkin to that one dude. Thought it was pretty weird to say dudes were haters after one win. Especially after losing at home to Denver. Might work out but I don't think its official yet

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I was only talkin to that one dude. Thought it was pretty weird to say dudes were haters after one win. Especially after losing at home to Denver. Might work out but I don't think its official yet
the reason it makes sense to call people haters is not because they were proven wrong by Carson Palmer winning one game... it's because they based their opinion of a couple games when Palmer barely knew the offense and hadn't played football in almost a year

it's too early to know for sure how it will work out, so anyone talking shit about how much Palmer sucks is being a hater. no QB is gonna play great right away in the situation Palmer was in

Jan 18, 2006
Palmer hasnt even played with Mcfadden yet, wait till that happens most likely next week. Defenses will be scared to commit to both the run or pass

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
the reason it makes sense to call people haters is not because they were proven wrong by Carson Palmer winning one game... it's because they based their opinion of a couple games when Palmer barely knew the offense and hadn't played football in almost a year

it's too early to know for sure how it will work out, so anyone talking shit about how much Palmer sucks is being a hater. no QB is gonna play great right away in the situation Palmer was in
Ya saying he sucks is dumb.

Jan 4, 2003
this Palmer trade will turn out to be good for us after all.. I can really see Carson bringing out tha best in our young WRs.. some may be still bitter about tha whole Jason situation.. but Palmer is clearly a top QB in this league when he's at his best

Nov 1, 2004
I feel bad for Jason Campbell the person, but I don't feel bad for JC the football player.
Just like the situation with the Giants catcher, Buster Posey, you have to know how to NOT get hurt.
JC should know how to slide by now. The fumble was his warning to slide. He didn't listen to his warning and ended up being fucked out of the job.

I like CP3. This should be great for the Raiders, only question is what do we do with Terrell Pryor.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
he sits the bench and learns the game. which is exactly what he needs to be doing. he's been tagging along with palmer since we made the trade too, trying to learn every little thing he can. even became his lifting partner.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
right here:

PRYOR IN PALMER’S EAR

Rookie quarterback Terrelle Pryor knows an opportunity when he sees one. Hence, he has latched on to Palmer in hopes he can expedite the growth process in terms of being a productive NFL quarterback.

“I’m usually just with Carson, really,” Pryor said. “That’s the only person … We’re lifting partners and we meet every day in the morning when we’re off. We’re in the film room together. So, mostly everything he does, I’m right there with him.”

Throughout his high school and college career, Pryor pretty much was the man and didn’t have to wait around or learn under a veteran. He even started games his freshman year at Ohio State. Therefore, he is in uncharted territory.

“I didn’t really get a lot of help (in college),” Pryor said of the older quarterbacks on the roster at the time. “I’m glad it’s happening because I can learn a little bit. I came in late, so I can develop a little more and learn from a guy that’s been doing it for 10 years.”

Pryor was selected in the supplemental draft in late August and spent about a week with the Raiders before his five-game suspension kicked in. He rejoined the Raiders in Week 6 and has been playing catch up ever since.