Carshow in Salinas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
lol yea tha show out in salas is always one of my favorites...its a whole different ball park out there yadada? but chyea there is hella bitches and o Boi DO they LOVE them sum bay dick! ooo you besta believe that shit.....flap-flap ya wings....all yall homies gots ta do is give em the bird call and them will come flockin!!!!!

T

tha philospha

tha philospha said:
How much 4 tha tickets to get in for adults and kids. And is there gonna be any record label booths out there. I wanna head up there from Tulare County. Its a long ride but i know its gonna be tight.
anyone got any info on tha tickets, and Plotone you gonna have a booth or just be walking around, I want some posters 4 sho.

Feb 12, 2005
we will be in a booth..........

come holla..... we definately tryin to meet everyone....... hopefully our new single "the northern cali remix" featuring myself,fat steve,young dalley, and the federation will be mixed and mastered so we can give yall some copies........

Mar 17, 2005
we aint bringin tha hoppers to this show but soon we got 2 regals an 83 and a 86 thats all i can say because we gona come out stuntin this year....shit ccytzo in the hardbody contest is like chris farley in that lil coat in tommy boy.......lol

Mar 15, 2005
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
we aint bringin tha hoppers to this show but soon we got 2 regals an 83 and a 86 thats all i can say because we gona come out stuntin this year....shit ccytzo in the hardbody contest is like chris farley in that lil coat in tommy boy.......lol
lmfao....damn cuzzo dont hate....you know you wish you was big n buff like me.....hahaha....fa reals though why you have to say farley.....im far from that come on now!....lol!

LKD i called you im hittin you up online....if you aint goin let me know cuz im tired as fucc i worked 60 hours this week and its my only day off so let me know wtf is up!!!!!!

Jul 21, 2004
i didnt go to tha car show but i waz at my grandmas house n she lives off laurel n hella mothafukaz were cruzin by n there were alot, i mean alot of fukin bad azz ridez rollin by, n i herd on tha scanner that traffic waz barly startin to die down around like 10:00 in sum partz n tha car show must of ended like at 5:00