Carshow in Salinas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2005
shit my homies are goin we got some tight ass cars and a couple hoppers on the way for this year so we gon do tha damn thang....naw homie tha ride aint too long maybe 2 hrs or so from sac

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Salinas Car SHows Are Always Off the hook BITCHz, Bitchz, BItchz, BItchz but stay on your toes there's set tripper around ;-) N scrapz be rollin around to stay up but there's going to be a gang of homeboyz from all over all of Monterey County homeboyz will be there....

T

tha philospha

How much 4 tha tickets to get in for adults and kids. And is there gonna be any record label booths out there. I wanna head up there from Tulare County. Its a long ride but i know its gonna be tight.

Mar 15, 2005
PERUANO_LOC_209 said:
shit my homies are goin we got some tight ass cars and a couple hoppers on the way for this year so we gon do tha damn thang....naw homie tha ride aint too long maybe 2 hrs or so from sac

u didnt tell me you was goin foo.....anyways the 10th is sat right???? fucc i jus started work this week and i think they makin us work saturdayz too....if not im still goin if LKD come get me on the way......

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
WE BURNIN THE NORTHERN WARRIORS PART 2 SNIPPETS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BAY/VALLEY CONNECT FUCK THE RUMORS MAN !!!!!!!!!!.

@CCYTZO WE MOBBIN ON THAT BLACK CAR YOU RODE IN LAST TIME SO YOU KNOW MA BOY GOT A NEW STEREO SYSTEM AND WE GONNA TEST THAT BITCH OUT. SO BRING SOME NEW CUT'S YOU RECORDED OR GOT.

ALSO AT THE CAR SHOW WE WILL FINALLY HAVE THE SPECIAL EFFECT'S YA'LL BEEN WAITING FOR. THAT'S RIGHT SPIDER A.K.A CHICK MAGNET NO NO NO NO I KNOW WHAT YOU THINKIN NOPE HIS ALBUM IS NOT COMIN OUT YET. BUT BETTER YET SPIDER WILL BE SET ON FIRE FOR THE FINAL BLOCKMADE COVER CD FROM PISTOL CEE AND LIL DEUCE. SINCE HE HAS BEEN BITCHIN ABOUT SOME FLAMES. WE GONNA GIVE U A WHOLE INFERNO. GRACIAS.