Carlos Mencia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i been doin stand up comedy for a couple months now and Mencia and Dane Cook are legendary for stealing jokes from others....would i turn down a chance to work with either of them??Hell no....

Mar 18, 2003
bobby lee's , the korean from mad tv
Now that guy.. is funny as fuck. The type of guy you just look at and laugh.

RIP Mad TV. It had it's moments.

i been doin stand up comedy for a couple months now and Mencia and Dane Cook are legendary for stealing jokes from others....would i turn down a chance to work with either of them??Hell no....
Interesting. How's that working out for you?

Aug 17, 2004
Holy shit Dane Cook is by far one of the worst comedians I've ever watched. His shit is so fabricated and fake, I can't understand why anyone would like his shit. My friend had me watch his stand up and for the 30 minutes that I watched, not 1 thing he said was even remotely funny. He is fucking terrible and I wouldn't feel bad if I read that both of them fell off a cliff.

Aug 17, 2004
Ralphy May is a cool dude. I met him at Stanford and Sons in Kansas City back right when he really started becoming known. His bitch was fine too. It tripped me out that his girl looked like she weighed maybe 100lbs tops while he was pushing 500 atleast lmfao. She was pretty funny too really.