CANT JUDGE US IF U NEVER BEEN POE…

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
IM SOBER NOW SO AINT GONA ARGUE U LOL,,,

BUT THERES ONLY A HANDFULL OF PLACES ON EARTH THAT COME CLOSE TO THE ENVIRONMENT AROUND HERE…

NOT JUST ECONOMICALLY, BUT VIOLENCE, DRUGS, PROSTITUTION, CRIME, ETC…

AND MORE THAN LIKELY THE ONES THAT DO ARE A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY, WHO ARENT FORCED TO SEE THE LIFESTYLE OF SOME OF THE WORLDS MOST AFFLUENT PPL THROWN IN THEIR FACE,ON A DAILY BASIS…

THAT SHIT ALONE WILL FUCK U UP…
but in america we have choices. in 3rd world countries they are born into poverty and subhuman conditions.
nobody is forcing you or anyone to gang bang, do drugs, put hoes on the track.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
IM SOBER NOW SO AINT GONA ARGUE U LOL,,,

BUT THERES ONLY A HANDFULL OF PLACES ON EARTH THAT COME CLOSE TO THE ENVIRONMENT AROUND HERE…

NOT JUST ECONOMICALLY, BUT VIOLENCE, DRUGS, PROSTITUTION, CRIME, ETC…

AND MORE THAN LIKELY THE ONES THAT DO ARE A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY, WHO ARENT FORCED TO SEE THE LIFESTYLE OF SOME OF THE WORLDS MOST AFFLUENT PPL THROWN IN THEIR FACE,ON A DAILY BASIS…

THAT SHIT ALONE WILL FUCK U UP…
I aint gonna take away from the fact that your neck of the woods is not a place I'd wanna live but breh you are in a confused state of mind if you TRULY believe any of this.

I've been to your hood.
I've been to Detroit.
I've been to NYC

I've also been to Mazatlan (not the tourist attraction part, I am talkin east of el centro)

....those places all rank WAY worse than SCLA or even East LA.

My Aunt lives in Watts & been there since the 60's & going to her pad all my life for the summer every year I seen some shit out there, but aint NONE of that compared to 3rd world countries

aint NONE of that even compared to the real ghettos out east & down south

& this is coming from someone who loves LA & Socal in general.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
but in america we have choices. in 3rd world countries they are born into poverty and subhuman conditions.
nobody is forcing you or anyone to gang bang, do drugs, put hoes on the track.
I SEE YOUR POINT BUT ARGUABLY YES MANY ARE FORCED INTO THESE THINGS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER…

I aint gonna take away from the fact that your neck of the woods is not a place I'd wanna live but breh you are in a confused state of mind if you TRULY believe any of this.

I've been to your hood.
I've been to Detroit.
I've been to NYC

I've also been to Mazatlan (not the tourist attraction part, I am talkin east of el centro)

....those places all rank WAY worse than SCLA or even East LA.

My Aunt lives in Watts & been there since the 60's & going to her pad all my life for the summer every year I seen some shit out there, but aint NONE of that compared to 3rd world countries

aint NONE of that even compared to the real ghettos out east & down south

& this is coming from someone who loves LA & Socal in general.
I ALSO SEE YOUR POINT, THERE ARE MANY PLACES ON THE SAME LEVEL BUT FROM WHAT IVE SEEN OVERALL CRIME, DRUGS, AND ESPECIALLY
THE MURDER RATES IN CALIFORNIA HAVE GENERALLY SURPASSED THOSE AREAS (NOT EVERY YEAR) OVER THE LAST 20. ALTHOUGH I THINK CHICAGO HAS BEEN LEADING LATELY

California Has Highest Rate Of Poverty In The Nation, According To U.S. Census Bureau

L.A., Chicago Rank 1 and 2 for Gun Murders; N.O. Has Highest Rate | CNS News

in america we have section 8, ebt etc to help us. does somalia have this? how about mexico? ethiopia?
IM NOT CLAIMING U.S. GHETTOS TO BE WORSE OR EVEN EQUAL,,, BUT CERTAIN AREAS ARE NOT AS FAR OFF AS SOME MIGHT THINK…

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lmao!

I could have done that shit breh I was lookin for the hood plug like:

"Orale check this out homegirl, I know this vato from the internet, que no? ....homie got firme game aye & wanna touch them big ass tiddies. Do it for the varrio esa & hollar at the homie"

or however you would say it. LOL

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I SEE YOUR POINT BUT ARGUABLY YES MANY ARE FORCED INTO THESE THINGS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER…

I ALSO SEE YOUR POINT, THERE ARE MANY PLACES ON THE SAME LEVEL BUT FROM WHAT IVE SEEN OVERALL CRIME, DRUGS, AND ESPECIALLY
THE MURDER RATES IN CALIFORNIA HAVE GENERALLY SURPASSED THOSE AREAS (NOT EVERY YEAR) OVER THE LAST 20. ALTHOUGH I THINK CHICAGO HAS BEEN LEADING LATELY

California Has Highest Rate Of Poverty In The Nation, According To U.S. Census Bureau

L.A., Chicago Rank 1 and 2 for Gun Murders; N.O. Has Highest Rate | CNS News

IM NOT CLAIMING U.S. GHETTOS TO BE WORSE OR EVEN EQUAL,,, BUT CERTAIN AREAS ARE NOT AS FAR OFF AS SOME MIGHT THINK…
we all have choices in life. if a person has some sort of psychological road blocks then there is help for that. living in america, we have so many opportunities we take for granted.

May 9, 2002
lmao!

I could have done that shit breh I was lookin for the hood plug like:

"Orale check this out homegirl, I know this vato from the internet, que no? ....homie got firme game aye & wanna touch them big ass tiddies. Do it for the varrio esa & hollar at the homie"

or however you would say it. LOL
Im all for big tits, but this chick is...no.