Canelo Vs Trout April 20th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who you got?

• trout by ko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • canelo by ko

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • trout by decision

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • canelo by decision

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Man think what u want pimp. Im not gonna go back and fourth on this. Floyd is the PPV king and will do what he does and it will be on to new things. Got Em!!

Mar 18, 2008
How was it a ploy? You telling me there would be no audience for a Mayweather Alexander fight? If he chose another day besides 5 de Mayo to fight, then yes, he would have fought Alexander. But he wanted more money so he had Canelo on his undercard like he had him last time, and knew if he headlined a fight with another black guy, it wouldn't have worked. but now canelo dipped and showed he can get an audience to watch his fights. Guerrero did mention that he was a mandatory anyways so that's what it really boils down to. So if that's the case then yes he really is scared of the Ghost.
Bro...you need to listen or read carefully what CZAR said about Alexander being used as a bait to bring Guerrero back to the table...all the articles I read stated exactly that...Floyd was never serious about that...Alaxander I believe was injured at the time.

Props: CZAR
Mar 18, 2008
The Bay Area @The Bay Area How is Canelo cherry picking when he wanted Ortiz, but he lost. Then wanted Cotto, then he lost too! He fought the winner of both those fights, which is the right thing to do, and won. GBP didn't want him to fight Trout, Canelo wanted it, and got it, and proved everyone wrong. Mayweather had no choice but to fight The Ghost, but he was gunning for Alexander. That's cherry picking. Canelo wants a shit load of fights but GBP don't or won't give him those fights so if he does fight Cotto so what? That is what he's left with. He wanted Martinez a while back too anf GBP said no. He is cherry picking, but wants the best, not the easiest.
Look...when you are a young fighter it is part of your self promotion to say who you want to fight... initially people don't take you seriously...but they WILL watch your next fight to see if there is any justification to your claim to want to fight a big name fighter...who in their right mind would have had Canelo fighting ANY top dog a year or 2 ago...when right now he is getting gassed and winded by the 6th round throwing all them hay makers...he better learn how to very the speed on his pitch cause if he would have gone up against Martinez in the past...he would have gotten KNOCKED OUT.

Props: CZAR

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Perfect example is Thurman. He is kinda going in that same Canelo path calling out everybody but no one is taking him serious but fight after fight he is looking impressive and is starting to make a lil name of himself and soon he will be taking seriously and will get a few of those big fights. I would love to see Canelo/Thurman fight. Not a smart fight for Canelo matchup or money wise but would be great for the fans. Got Em!!

Feb 10, 2006
I'll say this, it was a ploy, but to an extent. All I'm trying to say is Mayweather fights on certain days and caters to a Mexican audience, gives them fights on the undercards that they want to see, he fights a latino, then takes full credit saying all those people want to see him. I think he was serious about Alexander but it wouldn't fly with the fans that are ordering the fights. With that being said, if Mayweather does fight Canelo, which I think will happen this year, it WILL top the De la Hoya fight. Why would you want to try to avoid the biggest payday of your life? Cuz he doesn't have to? It's all about marketing yourself and Floyds the best at it. He made you guys believe he is when he knows he's not.

Feb 10, 2006
The Bay Area @The Bay Area Isn't Alexander fighting like a week or so after the Mayweather vs Guerrero fight? His fight is still in May, why not then? What I realyy want to see is Mayweather vs Trout at 153. I think that would be a way better fight than fighting Canelo.