Canelo vs Alfredo Angulo [March 8th]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Mar 18, 2008
If Angulo is smart he will low blow Canelo in the beginning rounds...use his head to foul...and pull the shorter fighters head down...make Canelo start looking towards the refs this will get Alvarez out of his game plan which I think can easily be done...Canelo is a clean fighter who wants to operate at his own pace and is not as mentally mature as he should be when things aren't going his way see: vs Trout and vs Mayweather where Canelo becomes unglued...lose concentration here and Angulo will smell blood coupled with Canelo's questionable stamina and he could get stopped in 10 rounds...with all that said...Canelo will win by stoppage or KO in the 7th round because of Angulo's injured eye see: Cotto vs Margarito 2

Jan 18, 2006
Canelo is gonna punch himself out. He has probably built a nice lead but i will be surprised if Angulo doesnt knock him down at least once

Jan 18, 2006
^^^I thought he would be able to cut off the ring better by now and land a flurry of punches but thats a no go. Canelo getting away with way to much pushing but still fighting a good fight so far going into round 8. He is definitely slowing down

Jan 18, 2006
Round 8 obviously the best round. Canelo just kinda laughing at what Angulo has to offer. Obviously can take shots way better then Lara

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^I thought he would be able to cut off the ring better by now and land a flurry of punches but thats a no go. Canelo getting away with way to much pushing but still fighting a good fight so far going into round 8. He is definitely slowing down
He might have a chance now. He has taken Canelos best shots now he has to let the BOMBS go. HIT HIS ASS GODDAMIT!!!

And now he backs off. WTF?

Last edited: