Canadian football players brawl with fans in stands

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002

don't think this was posted, it's like wrestlemania! :knockout:

Police say the incident began when fans of the Hamilton Hurricanes began heckling players from Montreal's St. Leonard Cougars. The two teams were finishing a semifinal game in the Ontario Football Conference (OFC), which consists of players aged 18-22.

Hamilton ended up winning the game and is scheduled to play in the league's championship on the same field this weekend. League officials said that entire section of the stadium will be roped off.

Ontario police said charges could be filed against both players and fans. Only minor injuries were reported.

Jul 27, 2009
lol that was crazy

i met a candadian football player this summer. his name was Brian Calhoun it was at the liquor store, i wouldnt have known he was a football player if the cashier didnt recognize him. he was cool as hell though.

Jan 9, 2009
yeah, that one guy in red got knocked the fuck out..
DUDE WAS ASKIN FOR IT.. ALL THE WAY UP TO WHEN HE GOT MOLLYWOPPED
KICKIN AND TALKIN SHIT...LOL

two thought as i was watching this:
1. wheres the authority? i didnt see but like 2 cops. our high school games had helllla cops and that was in oklahoma. also i didnt see no adults tryin to break shit up. our coaches woulda been going ballistic on their own players. at our high school games in america, the stands are full of "former greats" and all around thugs with school pride waiting for shit like this to pop off. no way would shit have gone on that long out here without turning into a scene from 300.

2. fuckin canadians. how you let the other team beat your fans ass. if that was in the states BOTH TEAMS would have been all over this video.