Can you get a hernia from havin' too much sex?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
haha im not gon even say nuthin but what i just said, and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and that,and thatv,and that

Aug 20, 2004
jose g.r. said:
so nobody relates except eastbay925 and gringo starr? what a bunch of losers!
The average age on this site is about 14, dude; take them with a grain of salt. Most of these kids havent even seen a pussy in real life, so dont trip.

Mar 14, 2006
we're talking about my health here... if you have never experienced having too much sex in your life, obviously you can't relate. this is real man talk so get the fuck outta here.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
^^^
no real men come to a on-line board nd' discuss about their health problems nd' if they should have a threesome or not, not go to tha doctors or just not be a pussy nd' do tha' threesome.

:dead:

Mar 14, 2006
seriously i could be in better shape, that's definitely true. i work alot though, on my feet all day, i commute 45 min. to work and 45 min. back. i feel tired when i get off, all i wanna do is sit, drink a beer and chill. i'm considering hitting a gym anyways on the way home or something. i always heard athletes stay away from having sex before a big game...

Jun 15, 2005
Why not take your tired ass to that person called a doctor? I mean, I know the Siccness is overrun with health care professionals and shit, but...

Mar 14, 2006
Kix209 said:
haha i doubt that. your busting nuts to her, while other foos are busting nuts on her. lmao @ ex stripper. sure
you never been with a stripper before? my girl stripped, what 8 years ago? it's old news, but her body is bangin' like that and i've been overdoing it since we moved in together, that's all. it's no big deal, they're people too just like us...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
bigbosstalk said:
why arent they people rasan
look friends....
what i see out here in daygo is that all the strippers are methed out, coked up, or on the track. its not like how people think it is, "oh i'm goin to school, so i'm strippin for my tuition." get that bullshit outta here!
my niggas' clientele comes from strippers!
but to answer your question my skaffers friend, i was bein a smart ass, yes they are people.