Can we get someone from strange forums to interview tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
sobman said:
Is there the any way Calm Before the Storm Part 2 could ever be put out?
do you have any material that was supposed to make CBTS Pt. II and if so would you ever consider putting it out?

this is also one i always wanted to know...

do you have any tracks from Be Warned! in your possession that werent released on The Worst & Anghellic that you could give some insight on and if you do are they going to be released?

most of the ones ECF listed are pretty straight... the q's you'd want compiled are those that can be answered by tech in depth so keep that in mind

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
betthatstang said:
The only track I want, that we'll never EVER hear in our entire lifetime is "Fah Q" !!!!!!!!
forreal... i gotta co-sign ...

that and Now Im Back are the main two i want

Jan 17, 2007
Whats your opinion on people putting up your OOP colabo's, and some of your earlier stuff that was never released for download?

how about that one

Sep 22, 2006
- if u found out about this kid who spits wicked around 15 years old, would u sign em??

lmao a joke but hell lol

i always wanned to know how the concept of melacholy maze and stamina came about

Jan 17, 2007
THE3millionThug said:
a lynch tech cd would be fucking dope and since it was said in an interview id like to see wat tech has to say about it thats all man and yeah i do want to see new collabs
The cd they were refering to was MLK

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Actually...

Dubcnn: Can we expect more music from you and Tech9ne in future?

He's gonna be on my Dinner & A Movie album, we were talking about doing the Nuthouse album, but that fool be touring so much, so I'm just finishing my album and I'm gonna get at him later.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
^^ i was jus about to post that...

he did address the above on a DUBCNN interview they conducted not too long ago... also mentioned in the siccmade and **rydaz

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
rmillerpacers31 said:
I won't see him till the Springfield show, but if it hasn't been done by then I will definitely ask him as many of the good ones as I can.

Damn man. I knew you looked familiar. Me and Ant Johnson hit up the show, too. My ass is always up there supporting my buddies Cazualty and Moine Luke.