Can we get someone from strange forums to interview tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2007
I been thinking about this for a while because all the interviews are the same dumb bullshit over n over and its fucking lame

So yall think we can get someone from these forums to ask tech some questions?

Also: what would you ask

1. - Are the tracks that have been suggested you are appearing on with the likes of Three 6 Mafia and Lil' Flip pure speculation or are they set in stone and going to come to fruition?
  2. - Do you consider yourself a Juggalo?
  3. - With the success that was the Vintage Tech album.. do you think you will release the Ism's album or will it just be released as a downloadable within your site?
  4. - Whats the deal with Calm Before the Storm part II? Is there any chance that we are ever going to get to hear it? Do you think you can work something out with Don Juan?
  5. - Is there a track you have either been on solely or featured on you would not release or would change in retrospect?
  6. - Is there any info on the Everready DVD? Are there going to be any unreleased tracks on there? Any release date in mind...
  7. - Brotha Lynch hinted at a colabo album... Maybe bringing back NUTTHOWZE?
  8. - If yes, whats to say it wont end up like all the other Tech N9ne Colabo albums?
  9. - Why not create the first Kabosh album before you do Killer?
  10. - What is your role or affiliation in the movie the life of lucky cucumber?

Sep 16, 2006
I think a better idea is to have a topic (Why not this one?) where we all post questions we want answered, then someone who is in the position to interview him here, compiles the questions and asks away.

So start posting your questions in here people.

Oct 16, 2006
It would be good if Tech answered the questions directly on this thread once the questions are compiled (only the best ones as he may be here all week answering!).. or at the very least have some one ask him and a transcript of what was said be put online.. anyways the questions I would ask would include..

- If your career was to end tommorow would you be content in how far you went within the business and the legacy you left behind with your music?

- How did it affect you that Critical Bill is now not a part of Strange Music?

- What talent (unsigned or otherwise) would you next like to see be a part of Strange Music?

- What is the best gift you have ever recieved from a fan? On a similar note, what was the most strange or bizaare gift or request you have been given?

- With the success that was the Vintage Tech album.. do you think you will release the Ism's album or will it just be released as a downloadable within your site?

- I once mentioned an idea of having the Ism's album as an exclusive to your online store, so the only place it is available to be purchased is on the realtechn9ne site.. for the hardcore fans as they would already know about it being released and have all the publicity and word of mouth of the release be done over the internet.. Virb, Myspace.. etc etc so you are still able to be financially rewarded for it.. what do you think of this idea?

- Is there a track you have either been on solely or featured on you would not release or would change in retrospect?

- What is the story behind the track "Turn". I understand it slightly but found some of it a bit hard to follow. ( Iassume it is directed to Don Juan)

- What is the stupidest thing you have been asked in an interview? (if anything stands out)

- It has been stated that once Killer is released that at this current time you have no ideas on future albums.. do you believe that Killer will be your last album?

- What celebrity have you met that have you been most awe-struck by?

- How did your reconciliation with the 57th Street Rogue Dog Villians come about?

- I asked this previously but what did Rudy C Amato (the performed Tech went to see recently) think of the Welcome To The Midwest track?

- If you never became a rapper.. what profession would you most likely have?

- Do you plan to do any tours internationally in the distant future? If this is the case, what places would you most likely visit?

- If this is too personal don't feel obliged to answer but out of general interest has Lejo personally contacted you about the problems he has involving you and his career?

- What is the rough outline you are planning for Killer in terms of the CD's concept? (Anghellic has Hell, Purgatory and Heaven, Everready had the rollercoaster of life.. happyness, descending to pain and then back to happyness)

- I heard there is some sort of problem involving Travis O' Guin and Grant Rice.. is there any truth to this to your knowledge?

Thats all I have currently.. if tech does decide to do some sort of interview.. I know some of these questions are quite personal and I in no way want to be extremely pushy or too intrusive in Tech's personal matters so I don't want him to feel obliged to answer if it touches a personal chord.. just thought I would put that out there..

Much love to Strange, Tech, Travis O Guin, Kutt, Krizz and Skatter/Snug and the rest of the Strange family.. infect this motherfucker!!

ECF'NW.

Jan 17, 2007
I'd show him this picture

Tell him that this is a poll taken on this site of what his hardcore fans wanted to see him do next

6 people said more touring (including different places)
12 people said more colabo's
41 people said to put out a vintage tech 2 type of album (or isms)
64 said to put out killers

And he did the 2nd worst option...

also

- Is there the any way Calm Before the Storm Part 2 could ever be put out?

Now if i recall correctly this thread was done like 2 years ago (ask tech n9ne questions thread) thats why i made it specifically for like a in-person interview if anyone was wondering

Oct 16, 2006
Thanks Betthatstang for the information... very deep song..

Another question that could be asked is ..

- Are the tracks that have been suggested you are appearing on with the likes of Three 6 Mafia and Lil' Flip pure speculation or are they set in stone and going to come to fruition?

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
What can I say lol.. If Tech is to be interviewed, I don't want some weak overhashed bullshit questions..just got my brain ticking over of what I would like asked.. when you appreciate the artist it is hard not to want to know more about him.. just like Tech said..

"people are nosey and wanna know about my life"

Hopefully others bring some questions to the table..

ECF'NW.

Oct 2, 2006
tha_psycho said:
i think if u think u have a chance to interview tech jot down all the questions or real good ones and ask him haha...
I won't see him till the Springfield show, but if it hasn't been done by then I will definitely ask him as many of the good ones as I can.

Jan 17, 2007
Aight good good so post up the questions, and point out which ones yall want to see with EFC and we can start making a little list

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Phinfan15 said:
He already has said he considers himself a juggalo. I dont know why this is so important to people.
i dont think people will let it go until they here it from tech, or from someone on here that interviewed tech...... plus that was a juggalop that suggested the question haha

i think we should compile about 15 to 20 good questions and get them to hawke or someone and have tech answer them....