Can the Source Take That #1 spot again???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
OG_Carl_Weather said:
ha ha man fuck the source with that wack ass bullshit and 20 pages of clothing advertisement. MURDERDOG!!!!!!!!!
the fuck are you talking about? did you even read the last two issues of the source?

and for the record... the last 2 issues of the source >>>>>>>> murder dog

i read the article in this months issue about why they got rid of mays and benzino... and if any of that shit is true, then benzino is a bitch

tame yourselves.

::

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
y'all seem to forget how good and pivital the source used to be...every magazine was just a source spin off back in the day....magazine's like 4080 and egotrip were tight, but they weren't what the source was....key word, WAS...now I think it'll take time for source to regain credibility, and the first thing they need to do is get everyone that benzino and the source dissed in the past on that shit....then they need to go back to having REAL ASS FOOS in their hip hop quotables and unsigned hype, as well as some REALISTIC reviews....they used to give the quotables to top notch emcees doing some of their best work like ras kass, pharoah monche, posdanous from de la soul, big pun and so on....not fuckin ice cube like they had in their last issue or the one before it.....source can be great again, but they need to focus on being good & respectable first

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Dont matter too much what it DID; if it's currently selling, it gotta come correct or get knocked down in notches. Sides, it's really the artists and news that makes a magazine. And all those adds and terrible index navigation, the janky format displays, five pages of Benzino advertisements (I've not come across three people who have liked his music) Uh uh. Naw. Fuck the Source mag. They've had some classic issues, but what they produce now is not worth the four dollars

Humbly, my opinion
kabol

Jul 20, 2005
^^^^^ i agree...

put BONE, OUTKAST, E-40, ..... THATS WHO I REALLY WANT TO SEE ON ANY UPCOMING SOURCE COVERS

50 DISSED JA RULE FOR SINGING... AINT 50 SINGING ON ALL HIS LATEST SHIT? FUCK XXL FOR DICKRIDIN THEM G UNIT FAGGOTS...

^^^(SORRY, NEEDED TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST)

Aug 18, 2002
Just curious, seen tha new cover of Source and I thought it was pretty dope with about everybody from Houston there. And even though I ain't really a fan of prolly half of it, I was curious why Paul Wall wasn't included? Ain't he from Houston?