Can Someone Please Explain What This Crazy Shits About?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
well basically theres a buncha rich powerful greedy muthafuckas that own corporations and banks and oil and other powerful bulshit that controls the world, and they aint gone stop until they literally "control the world" alotta shit is connected once you start lookin at powerful people and organizations n shit and how theyre all koo wit each other

just type in illuminati on any search and read some shit ull see

Jun 11, 2004
I was at a garage sale a few years ago and there was this homless old dude who kept yellin about "The Truth" and I asked him wtf he was talkin about and he handed me this VHS so I went home and watched it and it was all about how the most powerful families in the world (Bushes, Clintons, Kennedys, Royal Family, etc.) are reptiles from another dimension that sacrifice babies in wierd rituals and rubb their scales with human blood in order to maintain their human form.

Google "David Ike" He is the leader of the reptilian illuminati conspiracy movement. He has a huge following. It's pretty ridiculous.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I was at a garage sale a few years ago and there was this homless old dude who kept yellin about "The Truth" and I asked him wtf he was talkin about and he handed me this VHS so I went home and watched it and it was all about how the most powerful families in the world (Bushes, Clintons, Kennedys, Royal Family, etc.) are reptiles from another dimension that sacrifice babies in wierd rituals and rubb their scales with human blood in order to maintain their human form.

Google "David Ike" He is the leader of the reptilian illuminati conspiracy movement. He has a huge following. It's pretty ridiculous.
THEY SHAPE SHIFT

May 15, 2003
aspects of it make sense, other aspects dont. same goes for whats in the regular media. it's like a game of telephone, somewhere along the line the message will get turned around, but the message DID start from somewhere...