Can someone make a siccness chat room?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
We need to bring back the siccness chat room. Cause social media chat is always boring. Someone make one.
Or maybe I'll make one and everyone can join in. It will be fun and everyone can get faded and drunk in there
I remember the old yahoo live chat siccness chats. let's bring something like that back

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
We need to bring back the siccness chat room. Cause social media chat is always boring. Someone make one.
Or maybe I'll make one and everyone can join in. It will be fun and everyone can get faded and drunk in there
I remember the old yahoo live chat siccness chats. let's bring something like that back

“Shut up bitch” -Ice Cube

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
this CreepinonAhcumup dude seriously must not have much of a life outside of the siccness...like dude you need to log off abd go outside and play- try and make some friends or something....you are truly in need of a life and im pretty sure you have a few screen names and have been talkin to yaself too

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
this CreepinonAhcumup dude seriously must not have much of a life outside of the siccness...like dude you need to log off abd go outside and play- try and make some friends or something....you are truly in need of a life and im pretty sure you have a few screen names and have been talkin to yaself too
I'm hardly even on here anymore lol also.. i just like to check the site every now that then.
I spend hours working on my gaming sites and video game live stream lol..
i barely have time to be on here...

But yeah I mean people think they know everything just based on what you post on forums
and facebook lol.. and i do go outside. I just don't post about it here lol..

Feb 11, 2006
I'm hardly even on here anymore lol also.. i just like to check the site every now that then.
I spend hours working on my gaming sites and video game live stream lol..
i barely have time to be on here...

But yeah I mean people think they know everything just based on what you post on forums
and facebook lol.. and i do go outside. I just don't post about it here lol..
How old is you bra?