Can somebody help me settle an argument?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Ok I know this question is probably something that will only be able to be answered by the old school fans on here.Does anybody remember when Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka had his first run in the WWF back in the early 80's didn't he have another theme besides the "Superfly" one he had later on in his career? I'm almost positive he used regular music like most wrestlers did back in the day before everyone started using the music Jimmy Hart created for them. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Me and one of my friends have been arguing over this for days....

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
i think he started out with no enterance music when wwf first started out and wuz barely starting to get known,..not long after ,wwf started to get alil popular,and expanded to a broader audience,and then i think thats when he started to come out all of a sudden with sum random song that he wuz using for a while!,...cant remember wich one,it wuz only for a breif time,cuz wwf blew up over night just about out of no where..then as soon as wwf took off like majorly,people started to notice jimmy for his high flying and he started to be in high demand like hogan and them,packing houses(he would get cheers as loud as hogan alot of times cuz everyone knew he wuz hogans boy!)...thats when i think we started to hear the new and improved "supa supa supafly" music intro that hes known for today!!.....if i recall correctly!