can -i- bus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
One of the best there ever will be. He is coming out with a new album I want to say the 19th or something. His last cd called "C True Hollywood Stories" was possibly the worst album I have ever heard but I guess it was just a big joke mocking the whole rap game and showing how whack it is. I think that is some pretty funny shit but he should have warned his fans not to buy the album or something. Anyways I heard this new one is suppose to be great and here is the track listing...
Title: "Mic Club the Curriculum
1. Mic Club Intro
2. Behind Enemy Rhymes
3. Press Release - (skit)
4. Damage Control
5. Allied Meta-Forces
6. C Section
7. Curriculum 101
8. Drama A/T
9. You Don't Wanna Battle
10. Cenior Studies '02
11. Master Thesis
12. Dr."C" Phd.
13. Poet Laureate
14. Bis vs. Rip
15. Liberal Arts
16. Beautiful Mind, A
17. Behind The Music
18. Mic Club Outro

Notes:
Canibus, Ayatollah, Pharoah Monch, Vinnie Paz, Kool G (rap vocals).

H

H. T. B

TO BAD L.L. COOL J RUINED THAT NIGGAS REPUTATION AND TOOK HIS MANHOOD. THEN EMINEM DESTROYED THE LEFT OVERS.
CANIBUS=A FAKE SOUNDING RAS KAS

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
His new album is good but I can't listen to any of the songs all the way through. For some reason it REALLY bores me. I used to be a big fan but he does nothing for me now.

Nov 14, 2002
I thought Canibus was hardcore Street ghetto anthem shit, but then I heard LL just come out of nowhere. LL must have been high as hell 'cuz he blazed canibus like Charlie during the Vietnam war.

516 1MC H-Ville Ny

Aug 19, 2002
LL took WHO'S MANHOOD.......

yall may have to lisen to "second round KO" or "RIP the Jacker"

canibus ate up ll and vomited back out enuff for him to make a couple more shitty albumz.......

PS - i dont think that thats the real track listing above because the first single is called "M & M's"..........