Can Any One Help Me????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2008
dude i dont even know you and your already being a hater all i says whats sorry damn no need to be trippin and who are you judge me? im not a fag bitch imma mad insane and your a judge so why dont you fuck off and you have no room to talk i asked a simple question and if you didnt have it you counld have said no if not then shut the hall up
cool story bro

Sep 27, 2008
advice

1) shut up
2) if your a "mad insane" support the artist not your greedy habits
3) if you e-thug youll get raped on here, trust me i tried once

also, there are too many internet rappers on this forum such as me and smcrazy

if you have a rap group, or are a rapper bring it someone else

i want the hate for myself

Mar 20, 2010
advice

1) shut up
2) if your a "mad insane" support the artist not your greedy habits
3) if you e-thug youll get raped on here, trust me i tried once

also, there are too many internet rappers on this forum such as me and smcrazy

if you have a rap group, or are a rapper bring it someone else

i want the hate for myself
i aint no e-thug imma mad insane im doing a track with whitie tomorrow so yea im a rapper so all i wanted was some music and i already saw the downloads on here and im the only one thats greedy? dude there where more downloads on here then i even wanted so fuck the downloads okay i just thought some homie's can help out but i guess on herr every man fo there self hahaha

May 24, 2002
i aint no e-thug imma mad insane im doing a track with whitie tomorrow so yea im a rapper so all i wanted was some music and i already saw the downloads on here and im the only one thats greedy? dude there where more downloads on here then i even wanted so fuck the downloads okay i just thought some homie's can help out but i guess on herr every man fo there self hahaha
ok.

just stop

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
hey h3ktik - in all seriousness. how can i be down? i hella wanna be a mad insane! what do i gotta do bro? and who is whitie? but more importantly, i been hanging around this forum for a couple months and no one will tell me how to be a mad insane. do you know how to get a hold of mars? is he a cool guy in real life? or is he fussy? is whitie a friend of his? can you ask whitie if i can be down.? thanks man. good luck on the track.

May 24, 2002
I have posted this before but Ill post it again....

EPIC 5 MINUTE CHOP BATTLE!!!!

Kenta Kobashi vs Kensuke Sasaki

These 2 man are built like tree stumps and throw some of the sickest chops ever!