Camby gets Crushed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
You know you dunn fucked up don't ya

Fucken with Mr. Formaldehyde

Sensitivity as a weakness, sincerely soft and sheepish, howlen at the womb lick your wounds Cuz you a she bitch~

Believe this, ain’t no reprieve from soul secrets, beggen to be consoled in untold online leaflets~

Be a realist, you got doubt in your double helix, fears steer your spirits & reappear in queer lyrics~

You need to hear it, so just listen, constrict your bitchen, quit picken the victim and find another seat to sit in~

& If’n you feel like dissen consider this written permission be forewarned before your cripplen it’s a Formaldehyde prescription~

The mind set of a mortician nit-picken to git wisdom, through words that don’t deserve to be heard by deaf children~

Your last breath is builden, well then bellow your soul like your tied between my bumper and a telefone pole~

Ya blow like yellowstones hole, ol’ & faithful but still unable, to keep from getten crushed beneath the turning of the tables~

Its why that stallion skipped ya stables saw you branded with the label ‘broke and born to fail’ now turn away and tuck your tail~

Apr 25, 2002
damn..that shit was pretty lyrical..maybe u tried to run with the same rhyme scheme a lil too long at some points..but overall..it was some raw ass shit in there..gona take a good one for camby to stay afloat in this battle

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
My Monologue

I interprent-this, catch consiquence, I can use bigwordstoo in my spits...Aphyxiate on abriviating your life BITCH, the fix with switchblades & zips...Taint yourself in toxicity, the eulogy of carcinogenicity...If-you-feeling-shitty? smoking it in the menthol consistancy?...That just the ignition of ya problems, formaldehyde is used to manufacture condoms...So if ya bleeding, feeling like your fucked in the ass (YOU ARE) heres some tampons...FUCK'a synthetic faggot, I distort-myself into shattered fragments...Stuck within a pathetic lament, 'Im breaking this ho of the habit"...Cut-to-the-point, I break-every-joint, expose-&-exploit...HOGG 2DA GRAVE, I am what this lollita aint...Abandon you metalmouth'd & teary eye, whimpering 'BUT I ALMOST DIED"...That remains me signing off with classic lines 'FUCK YOU -GOODBYE"...

Dec 13, 2003
your disses seem more like name calling. it not enough to call a man a lolita...you gotta show us why he is that. unless you were trying to associate lolita with "exploit"...even then...your punches kinda missed their mark. just to let you know...if you still wanna battle me...your gonna have to come better than this

im voting for "been drinkin"