Call Of Duty: Black OPs 2 (trailer inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008

I more or less have the same feelings about the game as this guy. This game has been nothing but garbage for me and i keep trying to give it a chance! I'm an avid COD player but this is just a pile of shit! I just want the devs to admit they fucked up and fix it! The only people i see that could possibly defend this shitty title is either:

A: Incredibly lucky that they are not affected by the lag/hit detection or whatever the fuck is wrong with this game or,

B: Have not really played enough COD to know when they're getting fucked over by the problems with this game.

May 3, 2002
Double XP tomorrow

The next Black Ops 2 double XP weekend has been announced by developer Treyarch. Starting this Friday, December 14, you’ll be able to rank up twice as fast in Black Ops 2 on all platforms until the bonus XP is switched back off again on Monday, December 17.

A number of lucky gamers will also get the chance to play Black Ops 2 with a bunch of Treyarch employees in a Game with Devs session on the Xbox – which will be livestreamed on YouTube. Details on how to get a game with the devs are to follow. We will update this post as soon as details are available.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I am having some mixed opinions on this game as of late, but I think of alot of it has to do with me just being burnt out on COD games in general, I have just been playing them for to long.

Here is a clip of some 870 game play before they nerfed its range in the latest patch ( a big fuck you to 3arc for that one ) now I get so many hit markers its fucking unreal.

Feb 14, 2004

I more or less have the same feelings about the game as this guy. This game has been nothing but garbage for me and i keep trying to give it a chance! I'm an avid COD player but this is just a pile of shit! I just want the devs to admit they fucked up and fix it! The only people i see that could possibly defend this shitty title is either:

A: Incredibly lucky that they are not affected by the lag/hit detection or whatever the fuck is wrong with this game or,

B: Have not really played enough COD to know when they're getting fucked over by the problems with this game.
Well I'm glad I'm fairly new to COD. I haven't played much video games prior to this one. It was usually just Madden games for me. And I've recently just started playing online. So since I didn't get into any of the other COD games(other than bo1 earlier this year), I have to say that I like this game, mainly multiplayer. I like zombies on the first Black Ops more than this one, though. I haven't tried campaign out in this one til lastnight, and didn't get too far because I got bored of it lol

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
cod series is boring to me at this point. yet i somehow always end up getting a copy of it...whether through trades,transactions,or jacking somebody...either way, other than zombies and campaign. mulitplayer sucks

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
game is not Ill
enough for me to play online.

stickin to campaign where I don't have shitty gunfights and lag fucking me over. tired of losing engagements due to some bullshit I can't fix. it only took me like 35 times to get fucked out of a obvious kill on my dude and get merked in a simple one shot way I got iced it.

cod is getting old. we need a new shooter all together new engine new everything.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2008
stickin to campaign where I don't have shitty gunfights and lag fucking me over. tired of losing engagements due to some bullshit I can't fix. it only took me like 35 times to get fucked out of a obvious kill on my dude and get merked in a simple one shot way I got iced it.
Told ya so.. This game is hot garbage.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i cant tell if its garbage or if im tired of COD, i mean the campaign is ill.i love that shit, the part where youre like a bug was insane, shit was new as fuck, the new fighting system on campaign is tight just complicated to fight online. i just cant fuck with getting merked on some bullshit online when i know i had the upper hand and got the jump on them and still lose. that dont happen on campaign even if i play at a hard difficulty, a shots a shot. if i die its me slippin usuallly or a nice shot to my dome.

its still fun when you play with a friend on a big tv and yall are gettin loaded u know? but i cant stand my k/d ratio constantly gettin cheated, just makes me hot. i could be tripping and high, who knows, but i feel like im gettin dicked out of kills all the fuckin time. it just be makin me too mad to play it often so i havent put it in in like 2 weeks maybe.

ill prolly give the online one more shot for a month and see how it goes, maybe i need to get farther in the game, i think that hit marker shit is kinda ill. theres some shit i aint seen yet in the game so ill wait till i get through with campaign and atleast a month more online before i make my total decision, i just feel a certain way about it.

i really think COD is gettin old like grand theft auto was, they need to take a cool break and come back afer they get all the BS worked out instead of tryna cash in every chance they get, fuckin up the franchise really

i know whats gon happen when i jump online again same ole bs, running and gunning i see so much BS happen to me im just mad as fuck, i might change it up and go back to sniping, im kinda at a disadvantage with everyone on that shit hella leveled up and im on level 8 lol

well n see i didnt get it to get no play out of it. ima atleast beat campaign twice different difficulties then try online a lil bit more and make sure im not tripping then ill decide. but i know what u mean brody. the campaign is worth my money as im a solo type of player anyway, i didnt really buy it for online to keep it real i knew it was gon be tripped out from the last black ops which i didnt even buy because of the same shit

Last edited: