Call of Duty 4 is FUCKIN' DOPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
How the fuck did you even get that far on vet? I beat that shit on hardend and that shit where you waiting for the chopper by the farris wheel took me like 5 hours! Finally had to run in circles behind a tree that was bout a foot wide and hide like a bitch. Couldn't get any farther then the 1st act on vet before i wanted to break that game in half! lol

Oct 9, 2008
Anybody played this online lately? I was playing today and in almost all my lobbies there was a rainbow colored script that kept poping up below my mini-map saying "(random player) is infected by faniticmodz.com Join now?"

I kept swithcing lobbys and in some i wouldn't see it but in others it was there like %80 of the lobbys? I stopped playing cuz i was worried somebody was gonna hack my shit or somethin but i think it might just be the game thats hacked to fuck! Anybody else see this?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered only available with Infinite Warfare, Activision say

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, the current-generation remake of Call of Duty 4, will only be available with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Activision said in a FAQ on the upcoming game. It won't be sold separately, according to the game's publisher.

"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is a full game digital download that will be included in the Legacy, Legacy Pro, and Digital Deluxe editions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare," Activision's FAQ reads. The Legacy, Legacy Pro and Digital Deluxe editions of the game will cost $79.99, $99.99 and $119.99, respectively.

The FAQ later specifies that Modern Warfare Remastered is "only available" with the Legacy, Legacy Pro and Digital Deluxe editions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and that players "must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."

According to the FAQ, Modern Warfare Remastered won't carry over any progression from the original versions of the game and will stay true to the original's movement system. Activision says it will provide dedicated servers for Modern Warfare Remastered's online multiplayer.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will be released on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One this November alongside Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

I'm sure it will be released after a certain amount of time by itself but prolly like $40