CALIF. VOTERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I have several gay friends, and I've had gay roommates on 2 occasions.

I will support gay marriage when I meet a monogamous gay (male) couple.

"Son, this is Mark, Mike, Matt, and the one in the mask is Mr. X. Dont mind if you hear noises coming from the bedroom including begging, moaning, pleading, squealing, and crying."

Not only do they parade a steady stream of people in and out of their bedroom, by their own admission a very high percentage are not safe about their sex, which is potentially more dangerous since male-to-male sex involves a much higher transmission of blood, protein, and biological material.

Monogamous gay couples do not exist. There is the love triangle, the love square, the love rhombus, and the love parallelogram.

They also make all manner of strange noises during sex. Normal human sex involves groaning, grunting, perhaps moaning.

Gay sex involves shrieking, whining, excessive giggling (wtf?), and several assorted shrill and guttural noises that are generally unsettling. I think a large percentage are into some kind of S&M involving the anal insertion of extremely large, potentially harmful objects with the potential for colon rupture. In addition, by their own account they are also into inserting assorted objects into the urethra leading to even more shrieking and giggling.

A very high percentage are also sexual exhibitionists. They feel a need to describe in detail their sex and constantly invite you assuming one day you will give in. I even had to close a door when I had company after someone thought it was cute to leave it open.

I grew up in SF with exposure on some level to every manner of deviant sexuality and it still kind of weirds me out.

I cant help but imagine what kind of sexual horrors that gay fathers would both on purpose and accidentally expose their children to.

With that said, I felt morally obliged to vote no on 8. It was a reluctant no vote, though.
You're hella stupid. Lesbians negate everything you said. perhaps your whore ass roomates couldn't keep their dicks in their pants, but alot of men cheat regardless of what gender they fuck. I have family members that are lesbians, and I would like to see them marry whomever they choose.

Dec 25, 2003
You're hella stupid. Lesbians negate everything you said. perhaps your whore ass roomates couldn't keep their dicks in their pants, but alot of men cheat regardless of what gender they fuck. I have family members that are lesbians, and I would like to see them marry whomever they choose.
In my post I think I said gay male.

Lesbians are cool in my book.

Alot of alchoholism and unhappiness, but thats no reason to stop them from getting married.

Dec 25, 2003
geez, WD... generalize much?

just because that's what you've witnessed from the handful of gay people you know... does not make it fair or accurate to make a statement like that about the entire gay community.

that's pretty fucked.
It is.

But it's an opinion based on a rational, empirical observation.

Ask a gay friend of yours.

If you get the honest truth, as opposed to the political "no of course not we are all monogamous, committed, and normal" answer, they'd say the same thing.

It's kind of like theres shit you never say in public about someone unless youre close or family, but once you are, you know the secret, and everyone else in that circle knows it too.

Kind of like the naked emperor thing.

Apr 25, 2002
I have several gay friends, and I've had gay roommates on 2 occasions.

I will support gay marriage when I meet a monogamous gay (male) couple.

"Son, this is Mark, Mike, Matt, and the one in the mask is Mr. X. Dont mind if you hear noises coming from the bedroom including begging, moaning, pleading, squealing, and crying."

Not only do they parade a steady stream of people in and out of their bedroom, by their own admission a very high percentage are not safe about their sex, which is potentially more dangerous since male-to-male sex involves a much higher transmission of blood, protein, and biological material.

Monogamous gay couples do not exist. There is the love triangle, the love square, the love rhombus, and the love parallelogram.

They also make all manner of strange noises during sex. Normal human sex involves groaning, grunting, perhaps moaning.

Gay sex involves shrieking, whining, excessive giggling (wtf?), and several assorted shrill and guttural noises that are generally unsettling. I think a large percentage are into some kind of S&M involving the anal insertion of extremely large, potentially harmful objects with the potential for colon rupture. In addition, by their own account they are also into inserting assorted objects into the urethra leading to even more shrieking and giggling.

A very high percentage are also sexual exhibitionists. They feel a need to describe in detail their sex and constantly invite you assuming one day you will give in. I even had to close a door when I had company after someone thought it was cute to leave it open.

I grew up in SF with exposure on some level to every manner of deviant sexuality and it still kind of weirds me out.

I cant help but imagine what kind of sexual horrors that gay fathers would both on purpose and accidentally expose their children to.

With that said, I felt morally obliged to vote no on 8. It was a reluctant no vote, though.
im gonna assume your being sarcastic, maybe taking on the role of a brain washed jesus freak.....devils advocate.....if not this is honestly one of the most ignorant views i've ever read on this forum......i've read HELLLLLLLLLA STUPID shit on this forum, but this is the most ignorant and gayest post......

so far...