CALIF. VOTERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Let's talk about the current prop's..

Prop 16 - I say vote no, cuzz it looks like PG&E is just trying to create a way for them to get more money.

Prop 17 - Basically the same as 16, but it's a insurance company trying to get more money.

Prop 13 - I'm thinking yes, cuzz it seems that it'll make things easier when it comes to property taxes.

Prop 14 - I'm thinking no, cuzz it looks like it will make it that you'll be only to vote for 1 of 2 parties is what people are saying.

Prop 15 - I'm thinking yes, as long as it doesn't effect our taxes.

Let me know what you think.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i feel that i am the only one qualified to speak on the subject. if california isn't registered to the SICCNESS, they get no props from me

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
mandatory drug tests for welfare recipients. not food stamps as much as a straight up check. let them take their food stamps and do the ghetto exchange. but dont just str8 out give junkies checks.. i dont live in cali right now but i will again soon so yeah

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I didn't know what he's talkin about, so I looked up the propositions:

Prop 13, Seismic Retrofitting Taxes Seismic retrofitting should not add to property's tax assessed value

Prop 14, Top Two Primaries Elections Top two primary vote getters move to general regardless of party affiliation

Prop 15, Public Funding of Elections Elections Public funding of politician's campaigns

Proposition 16 Elections New two-thirds vote requirement for local public electricity providers

Proposition 17 Regulation Discount for those who have had continuous auto insurance coverage

http://www.ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/California_2010_ballot_propositions

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
mandatory drug tests for welfare recipients. not food stamps as much as a straight up check. let them take their food stamps and do the ghetto exchange. but dont just str8 out give junkies checks.. i dont live in cali right now but i will again soon so yeah
Be careful homie, you might offend the crackheads here. LOL I know some of these fags are mad, cuzz I helped make it to where they couldn't marry their butt-buddy.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I still don't understand why anyone would vote in favor of discrimination (prop 8 last year) but whatever floats your boat. I do agree with mandatory drug tests for welfare recipients.....

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
^^^

Yeah I would never support any law that discriminates aginst any minority.

Only Jesus freaks and closet fags or better yet fags in denial voted yes on 8...good job.

And I dont agree with drug testing every welfare recipient. For one thing most welfare recipients are kids and plus that would cost more than its worth to test the millions of ppl on welfare.

I mean if the person looks and acts like their on dope then go ahead and test um but to try and drug test um all is retarded.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
^^^

Yeah I would never support any law that discriminates aginst any minority.

Only Jesus freaks and closet fags or better yet fags in denial voted yes on 8...good job.

And I dont agree with drug testing every welfare recipient. For one thing most welfare recipients are kids and plus that would cost more than its worth to test the millions of ppl on welfare.

I mean if the person looks and acts like their on dope then go ahead and test um but to try and drug test um all is retarded.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
^Perfect example of what I was talking about. I think that's the 1st time I seen somebody say minority for gays instead of a race & then say closet fags or Jesus freaks were the only 1's that voted. Well others did too, including non-closet homos who thought voting yes on 8 was in favor for gay marriage. LOL