Calif. voters to decide whether to legalize pot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2008
im gonna wait on droppin a bill for my card, and see if this shit passes (we all know it wont).

and its amazing if it doesnt...seeing as more than 75% of americans signed those petitions to get it on the ballots in the first place.

MORE THAN 800,000 MUTHA FUCKAS...we have to rely on the sober ones who are anti-prohibition haha. ITS ALL UP TO YOU METI4CAL AND ROGER!

edit: wait...only 430k "valid" voters? bullshit. ive seen many times stating 800,000 people signed that. anyone confirm or deny this?

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
edit: wait...only 430k "valid" voters? bullshit. ive seen many times stating 800 said:
thats cuz we were never in a reseccion then and needed big money!,..now that we aint got to many options and were hurting for cash,..thats why they are considering regulating this time around and not just shutting it down like in the past!

i think it will pass,..just a feeling!..we in debt major!

Mar 8, 2008

The measure's main advocate, Richard Lee, an Oakland marijuana entrepreneur, savored the chance to press his case with voters that the state's decades-old ban on marijuana is a failed policy.

"We're one step closer to ending cannabis prohibition and the unjust laws that lock people up for cannabis while alcohol is not only sold openly but advertised on television to kids every day," he said.

Lee, tapping $1.3 million from his businesses, has put together a highly organized campaign that he emphasized Wednesday would be led by a team of experienced political consultants, including Chris Lehane, a veteran operative who has worked in the White House and on presidential campaigns.

"There's all kind of big professional politicos who are coming on board now to take
it to the next level," Lee said.

RICHARD LEE IS A SAV
that mofo isnt doin it for the benefit of the people as much as hes doing it for the good of his pockets.. watch this mofo go become a multibillionaire over night once this law passes..

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
that mofo isnt doin it for the benefit of the people as much as hes doing it for the good of his pockets.. watch this mofo go become a multibillionaire over night once this law passes..
Oh no he's in it for a profit? Shit that's why most of us are into what we're into from the gate besides leisurely fun. And to frown that someone is becoming rich for in my opinion positive ventures including giving a lot of revenue and cultural boost to oakland is invalid. Dude has helped lot's of really sick people get a reputable public opinion on medicinal cannabis and.
paved the way on a lot of ganja culture on the west coast along with Mark Emery up in Vancouver, BC. Shit I wanna get a job @ oaksterdam and take notes lol.

Mar 8, 2008
Oh no he's in it for a profit? Shit that's why most of us are into what we're into from the gate besides leisurely fun. And to frown that someone is becoming rich for in my opinion positive ventures including giving a lot of revenue and cultural boost to oakland is invalid. Dude has helped lot's of really sick people get a reputable public opinion on medicinal cannabis and.
paved the way on a lot of ganja culture on the west coast along with Mark Emery up in Vancouver, BC. Shit I wanna get a job @ oaksterdam and take notes lol.
Im not knocking him, Im trying to brainstorm a million dollar idea my self to come up on this law like everyone out there hustlin should..

Apr 19, 2008
when obama scuffed it off and basically laughed at the idea of the buddha being legal, i kind of lost all hope. thats why i was really about to just get the card.

hope this time around, people dont fuck it off.

and to dude sayin its gonna be like a vineyard...i 100% agree with you. it will be an art form to grow the green!

Apr 25, 2002
if everyone who blows registers and votes for the prop, it will pass............theres so much people who dont blow who will vote to pass it.........

if you dont like politics, and you dont believe your vote counts, or you dont give a fuck who the governor is, register and vote for weed..........point blank.......

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
im glad this has the potential to pass cuz we do need to end the prohibition on it;but at the same time also,this shit kinna sux cuz its gonna hurt my pockets and my paper route mayne!,...fawwwk,...gonna have to find a different way now to pay my bills and wut not!,....i also think if they only grow and sell certain strains,then that might be a loop hole,cuz if we can grow our own like theyre saying,and if u have a good green thumb to grow some really good ass weed,real potent varietys..then shit,ur gonna have the stuff that people are gonna want and ur shits gonna be on "high" demand!..just sell it still for cheaper then they do!..hmmm..oh well,..either way im all for this shit!

Jun 15, 2004
legalize it!!!

one thing i dont get is that youll be allowed to grow in a 25 sq/ft area ,but you can only posses an ounce.what happens if you plants yield more than an ounce,which it will.i like the idea of legalizing it,but if its legal how can you put a limit on it.they dont put a limit on how many ounces of tomatoes you have.it has to be all or nothing

Mar 16, 2005
1 thing not mentioned here, that many in denver have ran into too....Just because it's legal local doesnt mean you cant/wont get busted still. Regardless of how many local and state laws legalize it, it's still illegal federally to carry it, therefore you can be charged still by feds. And in Denver the feds are hitting growers bigtime because of that. Its like they were lying in wait for it to pass legally so they can but those we thought they would capitalize off it.