CAL BEARS: MARK IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
you are making this statement with one whole victory under their belts. give me a break. this is college football. every game is loseable.

the only cal game im worried about right now is colorado state. cant worry about whats ahead unless u take care of the present.

Apr 5, 2005
CAL BARELY GOT BY AGAINST COLORADO STATE! WOW! ALMOST AN UPSET. I DONT SEE CAL MAKING IT TO THE NATIONAL GAME. USC IS TOO STACKED! THEY HAVE A GREAT RECRUITING SYSTEM. PLUS IT'S IN LA. PARTY CENTRAL. AND YOU CAN TURN A NOBODY INTO A HOUSE HOLD NAME.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Norcal916 said:
BUT THEIR WIDEOUTS ARE SUSPECT CAL WILL BEAT THEM THIS YEAR
they can have mediocre wide receivers...

but since usc has a solid offensive line and quarterback...they will end up looking something close to steve smith and dwayne jarrett. plus, like mentioned previously, cal's defense is also suspect. they won't beat usc if colorado state racked up 450 yards against them.

Apr 7, 2007
THAT WAS MOSTLY THRU THE AIR UNFORTUNATELY YEA WE DONT HAVE THAT MUCH EXP IN THE SECONDARY BUT HOPEFULLY BY THE TIME THIS GAME ROLLS AROUND SOMEONE WILL HAVE STEPED UP OUR BACKERS ARE PRETTY SOLID AND THE D-LINE IS GETTIN BETTER WE GOT THE HOME TURF FOR THIS GAME SO HOPEFULLY THAT WILL HELP TO PLAY INTO OUR ADVANTAGE

Apr 5, 2005
UCDgreek said:
how are u gonna say it was almost an upset. Colorado state wasnt up once in the second half.
a win is a win
YEAH I DIDNT WATCH THE GAME. BUT I RELIZED IT WASNT A CLOSE GAME WHEN I CHECKED THE BOX SCORE. BUT THEY STILL GAVE UP 2 TD'S WITHIN 3 MINS EVEN IF ITS TOWARDS THE END. THEY WONT MOVE UP IN RANK IF THESE GAMES AGAINST SHITTY SCHOOLS ARE CLOSE UNLESS A TEAM RANKED AHEAD OF THEM LOSES.

May 1, 2007
Cal's defense is too questionable. I don't see them getting past usc, but the game with oregon should be a great high scoring shoot out. I wouldn't be suprised to see oregon upset them.