Cac & Ike - Batman & Robbin - For Sale Here!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
If you live in Denver/Aurora...you should know where to get'em. All the folkz that wait on 7th Heaven in KC to get'em...you won't get'em for about 2 months from now, if you do get'em at all this time, because only 500 were pressed and we (Elite Entertainment) expect for them to sell pretty fast locally here. Rapbay.com won't have'em for about 2 Months as well. Basically we're (Elite Entertainment) is trying to push it hard locally, because this money is going directly into Cac's (RIP) Wife and Sons pockets and Lil' Ike's pocket as well. I have'em available right now for sale. I will start shipping them out to buyers starting Monday. If you buy the CD here...it will only cost you: $14 per CD in the US, $15 per CD to Canada and $17 per CD Worldwide. I will put these up on eBay later tonight as well, but it's going to cost more there, because I have to pay ebay to list them. I will be putting the Pic of this CD up later tonight.

I accept Pay Pal, Money Orders and conceled cash (At Buyers Risk).

PM me to get my Pay Pal address.

P.S. Also coming soon "YOUNG DOE aka CHARLES TRUTH - STREET HUSTLER"!!!! WHOA!!! THIS IS A DISC FROM YOUNG DOE'S CHILD HOOD, BEFORE THEY CAME TOGETHER TO MAKE THE GROUP MNLD. IT CONTAINS ALL UNRELEASED MATERIAL.

Aug 5, 2003
Just scooped it. Haven't had time to listen to it all the way through but it's tight. As far as julox - Facelift goes, I've had that shit for a long time. One of the best cds to come out last year. I also picked up that new Nyke Loc Mixtape . . . and that ROS Twizz Loak Mixtape. . . Denver's bringing heat!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Yeah dope album im really feelin it. Even the weirded out Batman & Robin tune is cool. I think they kept it short so they could release another vol, ya know, keep a posthumous career goin for Cac... Still, 12 tracks, no intro, outro or filler.. Straight slap..