c-ya......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
My folkz that live out in VEGAS just came into town last night, we turned the MOD into cin sity for a night, thats proably why I didn't make it to work today lol.........

Hope you have better luck than your RAIDERS did at the super bowl LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View 1 AOD ORG...............

Tappy

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2002
Im back and DAMN it was off the HOOK.....we partied our asses off...now I need some freakin sleep I'm surprise we didn't get alcohol poison since we were drinking it like it was water...lol the only bad thing about the trip was sharing a room with like 6 girls not a good idea nothing but bad vibes floting around.....good thing some of us invated the boys room....and no it was not a freak fest in there.....but overall I had plenty of FUN.... I WANNA GO BACK!!!!!!! we should have a DUGOUT outing in VEGAS......lol

Oct 18, 2002
aight sorry it took so long but I finally got some pix of my trip to show ya......

just landed in vegas drunk ass f$#@ in the limo....

Oct 18, 2002
lol.............on the last pic im the one on the right with the dark hair.........let me know if u still can't figure me out.......... :)