C.O.S. vs Loki

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
That is a tough one. I was just listening to "21 Gun Salute" the other night and I was like damn, this CD is tight. That whole CD has a great vibe and Loki lyrically steped up on that CD. But I was not feeling Ignition.

And COS is also stepping up his lyrics and delivery. Siccmade Rituals is a banger (should have been just 1 disc).

I think they are both equal because they are both on a different level.

Mar 26, 2007
My opinion COS seems like he been through alot of shit, I mean he always be rappin about his life and that nigga can rip loki a new one anyday.

why yall think he is Lynch's right hand man, they already got Trigganometry out and next is The Fixxx, his shit speaks for itself, Loki is tight as fuck also but he been lagging on a solo himself but for good reason him helping X out is cool, but he needs to step it up and drop some new shit.

21 gun is played out same with his first one, they still bump but its about time we get some new Loki, COS new shit is just a couple months away.

May 30, 2006
Loki would tear off into COS quite easy IMO. COS does put alot of passion & pain into hiz music but passion, pain & even realism doesn't always equal a great rapper. COS IMO has fallen off along ass time ago. 21 Gun Salute iz better then Siccmade Rituals(an overratted highly anticipated dissapointment) & Trigganometry(only one good song on the CD) put together. Loki alday. NO compitition.

Mar 26, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
WOW! Your funny. Maybe the best white rapper on that White Rapper show that aired on VH1 but not in the rap game. Haystak, Loki & Em wouldmurk COS easy. Just my own opinion though.

LOL....hahaha white rapper show^

all those fools you named are soon to be white rapper legends.