C.O.S. - The Whole Truth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Hush the Myth said:
Tight cover too bad his lyrics wont be as tight!!!

I'll admit, COS has fallen off since the loaded/if these walls could talk days. But name me one rapper that hasn't completely sold out and still keeps it real with his lyrics like COS does?

Jun 11, 2004
I'm feelin the new cos style. Suspicion was dope. dude comes heated and speaks the truth bout shit. hope this album gets released and doesn't end up being another sic album cover for an album that never see's the light of day.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
i copped this album off madesicc for ten smacks a few months back. some tight tracks in the cuts. had to order it, though. was a mixed tape. no cover or literature either. just a disc with a white face and black script. ghetto release. but lynch came dope. and co had some tight shit on it. look for a way to cop it. ten dillios for the mixtape including shipping is not too much for the release, for real
kabol

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
it just hit me.. damn, im trippin. my memory just came back to me: the mixed tape is so help me god, not this lp release. sorry for the confusion......
kabol

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
dog my shit got deleted or somethin thats why i aint been on in a minute but im bacc this is me madesicc 4 life the whole truth coming soon the fixxx coming soon madesicc takeover coming soon hit me on my myspace 1......

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
yea lynch busy workin on his album we just finished the fixxx that should be out in a sec plus my album and p folks stay tuned.....1.......