C.O.S........gospel rap???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2006
Some people tell me that C.O.S may as well do gospel rap becuz his album aint even sicc at all. (No offence to gospel rap), but I listened to his album and there's no Siccmade rymes on there at all. I was kinda disappointed becuz he's not livin up to tha Siccmade name. I mean, if he's tired of being wit Siccmade then he should just say it instead of puttin out weak albums like that. It sounds like he should be signed wit a label called "against evil records". Or "I'm a good guy now" records. There's no siccness in that album at all.

Feb 5, 2005

I WOULDNT GO DAT FAR ABOUT C.O.S'z ALBUM...

PLUS..

THERE WAZ ALREADY A GROUP CALL'D "GOSPEL GANGSTAz"...

WE DONT NEED A NEW ONE...

- GEEzUz

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm pretty sure this guy is talking about C.O.S.'s last release and how it didn't talk about baby guts and fucking dead bitches. There for he feels and I quote "he should be signed wit a label called "against evil records". Or "I'm a good guy now" records."

I guess he means if you aren't a uber hardcore sicc wid it soldier like we all know Lynch is:rolleyes:...you should become a gospel rapper.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Aug 7, 2002
how u hear it on da net cuz if cos have it like that then im thru with that nigga....i mean depends though if the beats slacked like siccmade rituals im thru wit him forever

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
GeeZus said:

I WOULDNT GO DAT FAR ABOUT C.O.S'z ALBUM...

PLUS..

THERE WAZ ALREADY A GROUP CALL'D "GOSPEL GANGSTAz"...

WE DONT NEED A NEW ONE...

- GEEzUz

see, even jesus is saying there shouldn't be anymore gangsta christian rap

Apr 27, 2006
dumb azz!!!

timebomb said:
YEP HES FULLA SHIT COS AINT EVEN DROPPED NO ALBUM..WTF WAS THE USE IN DIS STOOPID THREAD???STR8 BULLSHIT MAYNE.
I didn't say he dropped an album you stupid fuck!!!!!!! I said I "heard" his album on tha net dumb ass!!!!! Can't you fuckin read??? Tha album is wack and you can be on his ballz if you want to but tha proof is there foo! It doesn't live up to "Siccmade" status......at all.