C~lim & Loki

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
did yall know that they have a track on a comp called "all money is good money"...its tight, i'm almost positive it aint a siccmade beat--its not that good, but loki spits some heat on this track, lim comes correct---not even close to his best though.

I think siccmade fans would like this comp it includes: loki, c-lim, luni coleone, b legit, p folks(3 or 4 tracks), hollow tip & a few others i cant remember....

Sep 29, 2002
thats the 1 track me & c-lim did together.
lyrics are classic but the mix ain't done
justice. too bad it wasn't done better
considering that's the only collab we
did before the connect was shot.
such as it is....

Sep 29, 2002
i dont respect the way c-lim came at siccmade,
period. he did so without respect & respect is
sometimes all that's left of this game & there's
precious little of it anyways. i brought c-lim
into siccmade & look what happened. that's
why the books are closed now. 'nuff said.

Jun 3, 2002
loki said:
thats the 1 track me & c-lim did together.

U forget about 'Ready 4 War' off H-Woods comp pimpin' ??

You, C-Lim, Spice1, Young Joker, & Caucasian

And jus wonderin' Loki..........iz 'Lynch By Inch' gon' be the ONLY Siccmade release for the 03 ????...............

wus-supper wit da homie COS ?? Iz he happy wit hiz album sales ? Do u know about how much it sold ???

thankz in advance playa......

Jan 16, 2003
i wont waste time makin another thread on this subject, since yall are somewhat on it, but i was in aol rap chat an this cat with tha screen name "fortune entertainment2001" one came in an claimed he was dutch from FE. I asked him what he though bout tha hollow tip & c-lim beef an he said lims his homie but hollow tip "beat him up". I laughed pretty damn hard...its too damn hard to pick out whats false and true about what people say and whos lying about who they are, anybody shed some light on that, loki you know if it happened?

damn i had to edit it jus to say i hope your(loki) album is next to drop this year, an tall cann too

oh yea, tall cann is on tha comp, so is c-bo, mic-c

May 16, 2002
"its wartime"

" im tired of the these rap niggas, im ready to attak niggas, fuck a 16 bar verse, im ready to cap niggas, matter of fact fuck c-lim, already smacked the nigga in his mouth and smashed off on rims..." - hollowtip from the lethal weaponz compilation

Jan 16, 2003
why slim be on stupid shit, he knows siccmade is hard hitters in underground gangsta rap, whys he burnin bridges that could lead to bigger thangs for him an yall?

so no word on whos albums is droppin for 03 huh loki, give up tha info, better yet, dont say shit cause once you give a date for an album you know how people get, i.e. LBI

Jun 3, 2002
loki said:
i did forget about that, damn....
...& there will be more from siccmade this year.
trust.

so u don't speak to CO then......?.............U know if he's happy wit his album sales ?.................And do u know about how much Siccmade Rituals sold ????

holla if u got the lowlow pimpin'.....

Sep 29, 2002
don't know his sales but cos seems to be
a happy mufucka these days. i think he blew
most of his cash on dope, must be why he
smiling so much.

what else in '03:

mine: 21 GUN SALUTE

UTHANIZM

& ZAGG'S RECORD.