C-HECC MIXTAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2004
YEA C-HECC IS THA TRUTH ON THA MIC.....IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HIM TO DROP HIS ALBUM FOR THA LONGEST.... HES ALL OVER "THA CRIP CARD" MIX TAPE AND DVD HIS MYSPACE SHIT IS GETTING HOOKD UP RIGHT NOW ALL MY HOODSTARS ARE REALLY GOIN TO PUSH THIS YEAR........ LILBAY LOC BKA ( CUTTHROAT ) PEEP HIM ON THA HOODMOB ABLUM.......CRIPTO JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL.........JAILBIRD WILL BE REALEASE THIS YEAR...... CRICCET IS PROD..ALL OUR SHIT SO WE COMMING TO TAKE WHATS RIGHTFULLY OURS THA CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
YEA C-HECC IS THA TRUTH ON THA MIC.....IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HIM TO DROP HIS ALBUM FOR THA LONGEST.... HES ALL OVER "THA CRIP CARD" MIX TAPE AND DVD HIS MYSPACE SHIT IS GETTING HOOKD UP RIGHT NOW ALL MY HOODSTARS ARE REALLY GOIN TO PUSH THIS YEAR........ LILBAY LOC BKA ( CUTTHROAT ) PEEP HIM ON THA HOODMOB ABLUM.......CRIPTO JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL.........JAILBIRD WILL BE REALEASE THIS YEAR...... CRICCET IS PROD..ALL OUR SHIT SO WE COMMING TO TAKE WHATS RIGHTFULLY OURS THA CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey if you still tryin to get with Young sau ( samoan dagorilla)let me know...I can hook it up.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
WE just gave a song to dj junk its young sau and dodo spittin over a dave moss beat,today we recorded two tracks one produced by rasan,and the other raw steel...young sau,is just another example of the talent dago has.Its gonna surprise people that it aint on no bangin type shit...sau even got a few thizz songs...sau his focus is being heard,felt,and respected,wich is a good start cause many focus on the paper, we got alot of work left on this project,and even more when its done....Ill probably update my myspace and put that jetson(rasan) beat sau ripped..real soon,or one we already recorded.

May 30, 2004
Baby Calboyy said:
What up Bay. Cuzz all that shit you shot me when I was bacc home was on point. I need to get Baby Locs album when you drop it cuzz. Get at me 501-541-3038

good lookin out cuz, im call you this weekend..... baby mike-loc ( rip ) album os already done i just want to release a few other projects he's fet.. on befor we drop his album...... but you know i will blast you a copy cuzz...... go peep that song called " tha real hood " off tha hood mob album..... it on criccets myspace............

May 30, 2004
50cal said:
Hey if you still tryin to get with Young sau ( samoan dagorilla)let me know...I can hook it up.

yea im tryin fuck wit him hes hot.......pluse im fightin a case right i might be going to do a long...long time in prison so any niggaz from dago that wanted to work wit better be tryin to get wit me right now.............