C-BO'S REGISTERED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
dloc/k

i dont no where u from homey but this the mob ova hear... we slap bitch az haters on site , its real... an fo anybody else you betta watch yo mouth, or stay doin all this haten on a pc cuzz im cumin to town near every body. chec the tour schedule an any body gotta problem wit bo-loco come c me. ITS NOT A GAME!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Bo wassup witcha and welcome to the board

my folks lives out in Shreveport, LA and mentioned you guys were doin a show out there. He's a promo rep for us out there and could help you guys out there. holla at me bout possibly hookin him up wit a lil VIP or sumpin it at all possible. thanx

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
C-BO-

Of all homies, YOU should know HATIN when you see it.
I clearly said it was SARCASM>>before you even posted....no need to make an attempt to tripp on Dlocc.

One thang bout this site, there are many young ass net groupies...and ill call it like i see it all day.
And my loccs and homies put the smacc down on bitccches just as yo do-REALAZ DO REAL THANGS.......

Dlocc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
excuse me cuzzz.....
but im not about to get up on here and answer 20 questions about my actions, nor explain my self to everyone.
ill be here all damn night and this shit will turn into 6 pages of bullshit .

dont worry about it cuzz....it wasnt directed at you nor should it be your concern.

dlocc