C-BO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2006
you kno.. I had money to burn for hella long.. and didnt like it.. Slapped it back in the deck and just let it play.. and remembered why I liked C-bo.. I agree at first listen its not great.. But its actually pretty good..

"birds in the kitchen cookin chicken man
do it right and the money is finger lickin man"

shits pretty dope.. Id give it another listen..

Jun 3, 2006
you kno.. I had money to burn for hella long.. and didnt like it.. Slapped it back in the deck and just let it play.. and remembered why I liked C-bo.. I agree at first listen its not great.. But its actually pretty good..

"birds in the kitchen cookin chicken man
do it right and the money is finger lickin man"

shits pretty dope.. Id give it another listen..
i feel you...i tried and tried, i cant fuck wit it homie...its pure garbage...

Aug 11, 2006
i feel you...i tried and tried, i cant fuck wit it homie...its pure garbage...
Hey at least u tried.. It reminds me of the NonFiktion CD. I hated that fucking CD so bad.. Then like a year later I put it in the deck and was hooked on it.. Musics weird like that..

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I THINK MORE RESPECT IS DUE....OF COURSE I'M BIASED CUZ THAT'S ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS BUT IT AMAZES ME HOW GREW-P MF'S TRY 2 DISCREDIT SOMEONE JUST CUZ THEY DON'T PUT OUT AN ALBUM THAT THEY LIKE...I THINK MONEY 2 BURN WAS MADE 2 CONNECT HIM WITH THE SOUTH AND US WHO LISTENED 2 THE OLD BO WANT 2 HEAR THAT....LIFE CHANGES...IT'S CALLED EVOLUTION....THAT'S WHY ALL THE ALBUMS WE CREATE ARE PART OF HISTORY....MOMENT OF TRUTH 2 WILL BE ON SOME WEST COAST SHIT SO WE'LL SEE WHAT EVERYBODY HAS 2 SAY THEN

Jan 18, 2006
Everyone forgets about this album, its solid to me. That first Moment of Truth is pretty dope, slaps like a mothafucka. Bo's last good solo was that West Coast Mafia album even though 151 always called it a comp lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Everyone forgets about this album, its solid to me. That first Moment of Truth is pretty dope, slaps like a mothafucka. Bo's last good solo was that West Coast Mafia album even though 151 always called it a comp lol.
Yea I agree with that.

I guess Bo's solo albums have whack since EOTS. But thats not to say he hasnt been apart of bangin albums.

Blocc Movement
West Coast Mafia (although I do view that as a comp, that Tay, Bo song with Roger troutman was a good damn knocker!)
Moment of Truth
and definitly that Thug Lordz.

But after Money to Burn and Life of a Ryder or whatever that was called, I need evidence that Bo can put together a solid solo album.