C-BO TOPS "BILLBOARD CHART"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
WE MADE TOP 200 IN WORLD FOR TWO WEEKS IN ROW. WE WERE TOP 30 ON HIP HOP / R&B... WE WERE #1 FOR TWO WEEKS IN ROW FOR INDEPENDANT LABELS! WEVE SOLD 40,000 IN 2 WEEKS U DIG.... ITS NOT A GAME? STAY TUNED FO MOE HOT SHIT FROM WCM RECORDS.... LET US NO IF U LIKE WHAT WE DOIN SO FAR.........................................

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Good to see you guys are getting good sales. It would be a shame to see such a good album go to waste. Hopefully more people will get into C-Bo and West Coast Mafia and maybe then it will spread to more independant labels and artists.

Late!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Hopefully more people will get into C-Bo and West Coast Mafia

AFTER "FINAL CHAPTER" AND "LIFE AS A RIDER"

IM THROUGH WITH BO'S MUSICC.
I CANT KEEP THROWIN AWAY MY CHEESE LIKE THAT....

D-LOCC WILL JUST BUMP "TILL MY CASKET DROPS"!!

I JUST AINT FEELIN ANY THING THAT DROPPED AFTER "CASKET".

BUT TPO....DOES THAT MAKE D-LOCC A HATER..........
HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM
NAW......I DONT THINK SO.

BUT IM SURE BO WILL POP UP AS USUAL AND CALL ME A HATER CAUSE I DONT BUY HIS NEW ALBUMS.....

D-Locc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
PHIL....

shit-thats what im expecting.
If you recalled when i made a post about LIFE AS A RIDER and how i through it out the window on the OKC turnpike cause it wasnt bangin....

what happen the next day...BO pops up and calls me a MIDWEST HATER!!
WHY????
Cause i didnt like his album.......maaaan thats silly, thats some kid shit to me.

TOO MANY FOLKZ ON THIS SITE PUT ON FRONTS FOR THESE ARTIST AND RIDE DICC....
D-LOCC AINT THE ONE...
I SPEAK MY MIND.

BUT THAT AINT NO DISRESPECT TO WCM AND TPO....
CONGRATS AND DO YALL THANG...
ONE HOMIE THAT DOESNT BUMP YALL MUSICC AINT GOING TO PUT A DENT IN YO POCKETS.

keep yo hustle going.....

D-Locc

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^d-locc I said the same thing about bo he just never got bacc to me like he did you.Personally I feel this was a major improvement to that gay album life as a rider which only had 4 traccs I could bare listen too.
But uh d-locc you wasen't feein' enemy of the state?
2 C's

May 4, 2002
D u aint heard the new bo? i was disapointed wit rider also, but it had a few tight tracks.. but if anything u need to hear track 7 on bo's new shit......u will not be disapointed

Apr 25, 2002
@ mr. d-loccsta

D-Locc60 said:
PHIL....

shit-thats what im expecting.
If you recalled when i made a post about LIFE AS A RIDER and how i through it out the window on the OKC turnpike cause it wasnt bangin....

what happen the next day...BO pops up and calls me a MIDWEST HATER!!
WHY????
Cause i didnt like his album.......maaaan thats silly, thats some kid shit to me.

TOO MANY FOLKZ ON THIS SITE PUT ON FRONTS FOR THESE ARTIST AND RIDE DICC....
D-LOCC AINT THE ONE...
I SPEAK MY MIND.

BUT THAT AINT NO DISRESPECT TO WCM AND TPO....
CONGRATS AND DO YALL THANG...
ONE HOMIE THAT DOESNT BUMP YALL MUSICC AINT GOING TO PUT A DENT IN YO POCKETS.

keep yo hustle going.....

D-Locc
i feel you for being real homie.........aint nothin wrong wit that.........but i SERIOUSLY SUGGEST u pick u that new bo loc.......shit is bangin so hard....it will make u forget all bout life as a rider..........shit is bangin like a steel toe boot..........but its all gravity homie...........do your thizzle

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^d-locc I said the same thing about bo he just never got bacc to me like he did you
DUCE......lol....i know.
But to answer yo question.... the only ALBUM i bump from BO is >>> "TILL MY CASKET DROPS"!!
I FEEL THAT THE MOST.
BEATS LYRICS AND ALL THAT IS STR8 GANGSTA-
AND NOT A BUNCH OF YELLIN OVER WACC ASS BEATS.

...and thats coool that you can speak up on that as well.

SUP WT SAVAGE-
NOPE.....I AINT HEARD IT.....
NO ONE I KNOW DOWN HERE BUMPS BO-LOC.....
SOME FOLKZ IN THE MID-WEST BUMP IT, BUT I HAVENT MET ANYONE IN TEXAS THAT PLAYS BO'S MUSICC.
i bought "life as a rider" because i fell into all the 91siccness hype about that album......
THAT MISTAKE WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.
if i heard the whole album and i felt the beats, the flow and vibe than fo sure....i swooop it....but im not going off of word of mouth like i did with-
FINAL CHAPTER
LIFE AS A RIDER.

SUP 209veteran-
I FEEL YOU CUZZ.....GOOD LOOKIN OUT.

D-LOCC

May 10, 2002
I heard a few of those mp3 snippets of the new C-Bo and that shit does sound tight...I knew I wouldn't be feelin those other 3 like "Till My Casket Drop" but I think I might pick up this new one from what I've heard...

guess I'll take a chance this time. Grant Theft

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
NEW TAY 1-03

glad to hear most people like it, and to the others who dont, oh well . we got shit bout to drop every month... we bout to take over. WEST COAST MAFIA FO LIFE

May 10, 2002
www.myspace.com
Congratulations on your success!

Yo C-Bo, been with you since the beginning, just wanted to congratulate you on your success of the new album. It's good to see you bringin the heat with consistency. Keep it movin dawg. - JD