C-Bo The Problem CD R???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I have an appreciation for C Bos music. I been bumping the shit since the 90s in the streets. Having said that I gave the album a spin and I wasn't as impressed as everything else I bumped beforehand. I'm give it another chance but it just didn't seem as polished.

Question for OP tho, why does it matter if you received a CDR or a "pressed" album, I mean did you buy it to support the OG and his music or did you buy for some other reason. At the end of the day it's the same album right

*Waits for YouTube video of OP burning CBo albums on a grill.....

Mar 11, 2013
Teezy sees haters everywhere....Homie i want quality not bullshit....I got every WCM and AWOL AUDIO CD WITH NORMAL COVERS ! on my shelf....So RBC can keep that bullshit cdr for theyself....PERIOD.

Mar 11, 2013
its not about rapbay...its about every store on the net...check on ebay...Some stores got the same CDR in stock....the description says...

C-Bo - Problem [CD New]

Label: RBC RECORDS MOD
Format: CD MOD
Release Date: 01 Sep 2017

So how RBC dont know about this ???

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
RAPBAY BEEN STEALING FROM ARTISTS FOR YEARS SELLING MUSIC OVERSEAS ETC.
IVE BEEN DOCUMENTING IT SINCE THEY RIPPED ME OFF
I'm not being sarcastic when I say...why don't you start a Rapbay? Are there any black owned distribution companies for local rappers in Northern California?

I wouldn't know first hand, but I've heard a lot of artisits speak highly of Walt and it seems like he's giving a lot of artists a chance to make money off their music without having to really do the legwork

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
THEY ARE STILL OUT OF POCKET FOR PUTTIN MANUFACTURED BY C-BO ON THERE AND WHEN I CALLED HIM AND ASKED HIM IF HE KNEW ABOUT CD'S BEING SOLD HE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF IT. ME AND THE OWNER OF WCM JUST DISCUSSED PRESSING UP LEGIT ALBUMS 2 DAYS AGO AND I WAS TOLD RBC WASNT DEALING WITH THE PHYSICAL SIDE...ONLY DIGITAL PLACEMENT