C-Bo: The Lost Sessions "Bootleged Bullshit"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2003
westcoastmafiarecords.com
This is NOT an official C-Bo release. This is a thrown together album that Mike Mosely is trying to put out. The same type of shit as weak ass Desert Eagle. IF YOU SEE IT DON' T BY IT. I know if you niggas that smoke weed would rather fucc wit' BOMB than Bammer. WELL THIS SHIT IS BAMMER LIKE NO OTHER. Fucc STEADY MOBBIN'. If it ain't got the WCM STAMP OF APPROVAL ON IT DON'T FUCC WIT' IT.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
damn moselys doin some fucked up shit, how does he keep doin it, does BO get ne thing from him for the sales

peace

josh

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
ok cool. i definitly wont buy that shit then,

hey u cool with my homie crash right, when u c him tell him josh says wuts up

peace

josh

Apr 25, 2002
WTF???

I thought yall was all family? I guess money over family den f*cked up everybody's minds. How did BO allow his self to make some weak tracks? Not a diss, just the real. I never expect to hear no weak BO album even if it is a bootleg. I did not like the WCM album either. The one that came out right b4 MOBFATHER. Holla back.

Sep 18, 2003
westcoastmafiarecords.com
@ Young Lou

When I said that about that Desert Eagle album being weak I was merely speaking figuratively about the way the whole project was put together. It was not at WCM release. All of Bo's verses were hard but the features where "weak" all of the beats had been changed and were "weak". So aside from Bo's lyrical contributions, the album was in essence "WEAK". And I can tell you that you probably will get the same result from this album, just based on, we have not worked wit' this bitch ass nigga Mike Mosely in about 2 years.
My suggestion to you is:
Wait til' the beginning of the year for the next 3 West Coast Mafia releases, which will be, my solo album, WCM Gang, and Thug Lords all of which are guaranteed to be more than worth your wait and money.

Nov 17, 2003
^^ that is not a bad idea

unless the songs arent up to WCM's standard... dont want people basing their opinions of C-BO on a sub par mosely bootleg

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
Si1 said:
^^ that is not a bad idea

unless the songs arent up to WCM's standard... dont want people basing their opinions of C-BO on a sub par mosely bootleg
definitly tru, Lil Cyco do u no mosely's tracklist for this cd

peace

josh

Sep 13, 2002
seems like it would be the same as the last.

mosley put out recycled bo songs before and verse on comp's and other projects.

this pretty much seems almost the same as desert egale

Apr 25, 2002
@ LIL CYCO

Oh fa sho! Don't worry about me buying WCM albums cuz anyone affiliated with the old AWOL record label still gets plenty of spins in my cd player. I'll hold you to yo word about the WCM releases being supertight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious:

May 1, 2003
@ Lil' Cyco Loc....can you give us a list of your guest appearances?
I heard a nigga goin by the name of Cyco(same spelling I don't know) on a Bone Thugs n Harmony song...was that you?