C-Bo speaks on Young Buck/G-Unit South (Addressing haters!!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2006
C-Bo says:
any nigga got a problem with my movement with young buck see you in hell
im what u niggas fear
thats why you talk from the enternet
im in the streets daily holla at me from the the hiP BITCH!!

YOU NOW HAVE BEEN MARKED AS A ENEMY

WEST COAST MAFIA

CASHVILLE G UNIT SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY NEXT RESPONSE WILL BE IN THESE STREETS
This was from his myspace bulletin this afternoon.... what you people think? I think C-Bo hookin up with Young Buck is a good move, get more fans and sell better being affiliated with G-Unit.

Sep 17, 2006
I think C-Bo did not make a good move because how is Young Buck gonna get a rapper who hasn't sold over 10K records in 4 years to do anything big. Bo just gonna have more people who he's gotta break bread with. yall gotta stop thinking rappers like Bo, Lynch, Spice, Eiht, Keak, etc. are still gonna sell nowadays.

Bo sounds bitter and can't spell internet.

Sep 17, 2006
Well Bo did diss them more than once, and has said specific things about Buck. It's just seems wierd. Using an example, it's like a lifetime Crip all of a sudden joining the Bloods.

I'm not saying he's gotta beef with these niggas for his whole career but signing to an underbosses label that's really not gonna help your career is like bowing down. He might as well unbutton G-Unit's collective zipper and start blowing!

Sep 17, 2006
^^^ exactly, he coulda signed to anyone except for G-Unit. How you feel if Yuk followed suit? Maybe G-Unit found out some career damaging info about Bo, and now they are blackmailing him.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
It kinda caught me by surprise when he joined then especially since he has made more than a few disses towards g-unit. But I guess he'll get more money out of it.

Nov 24, 2006
How is it a bad move. He got his core fan base, we aint goin nowhere. All he gonna do i picc up some new ones fuccin wit bucc. He done had cd's move 6 figga units independently. Quit hatin. You hear that styles p and 50 interview? That nigga gonna end up there too. Its all politics and placin your self in certain positions. Niggaz sign to white mothafuccas that dont give a fucc about em except the numbers. Why not fucc wit ya own kind. Quit the gossip and the hatin and be glad the nigga sticcin around, aint too many real niggaz left in the game.

Jan 22, 2007
ElToro05 said:
Yeah Bo gettin his money but I don't like how he's goin back on his words.
ya, i feel you on that... just seems like he's fake or some shit... i mean fuck, he done plenty of shit talkin about g-unit , especially with Yuk, on Thug Lordz for example...

Dec 12, 2006
c-bo might as well cash out now for himself but that it aint good for nobody, just a washed up sactown thug spittn wit some weak ass gunit shit, just more dumb ass violence goin come from it.....

May 30, 2006
Imonone said:
I think C-Bo did not make a good move because how is Young Buck gonna get a rapper who hasn't sold over 10K records in 4 years to do anything big. Bo just gonna have more people who he's gotta break bread with. yall gotta stop thinking rappers like Bo, Lynch, Spice, Eiht, Keak, etc. are still gonna sell nowadays.

Bo sounds bitter and can't spell internet.
he'll sell over 10k records with being affiliated with young buck alone

Apr 25, 2002
werther or not i agree with him teaming up with some cat who he dissed real hard .... cant nobody say shit about his decision in a bizness sense..yall realize c-bo been in the rap game over 15 years..yall think he has NO bizness savvy at all? come on now..i doubt he would put himself in a lesser position