C-Bo speaks....on it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
God must've been wit him if C-bo's fat ass didn't catch a hot one. I mean damn, them fools must've been retarted or somethin, out of 5 dudes, only one get's shot. Dumbest drive by ever, shoot the fuckin gas tank, shoot the wheels out then spray the car. I'm still amazed at how they could of missed Bo. I'm not talkin shit or anything, C-bo is sick as fuck in all but how could you of missed a 300 pounder especially with over 75 shots!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com

It is important to remember that no man or woman is promised the next minute, the next hour, or the next day, so do all that you do in a persistent, yet kind and gentle way.

C-Bo: Don’t wait to do anything. Do what you want to do right now because you can be gone any day. You got to stay motivated. Do the right thing, man. It’s not for nothing. The sh*t you do wrong comes back to haunt you and the sh*t you do good comes back to protect you. You got to do a lot of good sh*t so that it can protect you from all that bad sh*t.

Wow.... That's the realest shit I ever heard C-Bo say.
Scratch that, that's the realest comment I've ever heard any artist say....
I've found new respect for C-Bo, he realizes he's been given a second chance at life....

Jul 14, 2003
u dont see no big killa talk comin from him on that interview lol, thats wut happens when real shit goes down shit aint no fuckin joke and aint nothin to boast about muthafuckaz is human and gon get scared as fuck lol, good thing nobody got killed

Jun 27, 2003
SHIT THE FUNK IS ON WIT SOME CATS IN K.C. THEY MUST WANT BO DEAD.GOOD INTERVIEW,HOPE BO BUSTS SOME STRAPS ON THEM CATS.LOL,LOL, PAYBACK IS A BITCH. TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE IT WRONG IT MAKES IT EVEN.REAL TALK. I LIKED THE INTERVIEW GLAD TO HERE FAT TONE IS PULLING THREW THOUGH.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Shit had to be gang related. We all know what Bo and Killa Tay be rappin about.
Shit, this is why muthafuckas should leave the gang bangin to gang bangers. Rappers need to stick to rappin....

First Xzhibit and now this, I hope others learn from this shit....

Apr 25, 2002
They all big mutha fuckas. How the fuck did only one dude get hit... twice! That would suck to be Fat Tone being the only one to get hit out of four dudes next to eachother in a barrage of 75 shots.

It just goes to show that yall need to get an Excursion, if an AK isnt penetrating through the car's side panels then you know its a quality vehicle.

Them shooters need to take they ass to the range get some target practice in. It was probably some youngbuck who aint never handled a gun, all shakey and shit. Gettin all thrown off by the recoil, closing his eyes, turning his head away and pulling the trigger blindly.

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
nah, i don't think it was a publicity stunt. i believe fat tone got shot.

i just don't see how you shoot approx. 70 shots at an excursion wit 5 ninjas in it and only 2 caps hit the same person. they obviously missed the tires and i'm guessing didn't do too much damage to the engine block. but hey, i never did a drive-by so what do i know....

and fuck whoever said i was hatin'. i'm glad they're alright. and you trippin' if you think i'm jealous of gettin shot at out tha blue. i'm happy wit nobody knowin' who tha fuck i am...

UKantCMe

May 29, 2002
I agree with you a little dog, something just dont seem right. but but we dont know the whole situation and we probably never will. there could be something that was left out that could make more sense. like do we really know how far they were from each other? they coulda rolled up on them but were still quite a ways away.