C-Bo is a bay artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
Yo i see alot of mu fuckas make it a point, in every thread with bo's name in it, to state that he is not a bay artist. while this is partialy tru i still disagree, yeah bo is fro sac we all know that, but you cant say that bo isnt as much of bay area rap as quinn or yuk is, he has had a major influence on the bay area rap scene, killa tay too for that matter(from fresno) so although it is true that he is not from the bay, i think it is pointless to type "BO IS FROM SAC" everytime his name is mentioned in b.a.r.t. any body agree, or have i had too many beers after work today> PEACE!!!!!

Feb 17, 2005
yeah i think when people think of the golden age of the bay with the mobb shit, sac was our brothers with that shit, and we wouldnt have been near as good without them. but now..... i cant name 1 sac artist i listen to.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
J.G@tz said:
Yo i see alot of mu fuckas make it a point, in every thread with bo's name in it, to state that he is not a bay artist. while this is partialy tru i still disagree, yeah bo is fro sac we all know that, but you cant say that bo isnt as much of bay area rap as quinn or yuk is, he has had a major influence on the bay area rap scene, killa tay too for that matter(from fresno) so although it is true that he is not from the bay, i think it is pointless to type "BO IS FROM SAC" everytime his name is mentioned in b.a.r.t. any body agree, or have i had too many beers after work today> PEACE!!!!!
DUDE GOT A POINT

Jan 1, 2006
HiT-2-TiMeS said:
yeah i think when people think of the golden age of the bay with the mobb shit, sac was our brothers with that shit, and we wouldnt have been near as good without them. but now..... i cant name 1 sac artist i listen to.
check out doey rock, the draft, and that nigga flossalini, all of 'em hot and bringin that new sac flava, oh yeah, my nigga j-gibb and take over ent is gassin' right now.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Damn... thanks for the feedback! But on the really real... Yes C-Bo is from Sac, but if I'm not mistaken The Click is his family. I don't think at anytime in history it's been stated by anybody that Sac was part of the Bay. Due to
I-80... it's all Nor Cal and the Bay is the cuz'n to Sac.. as The Sco & O.A.K are brothers. Vallejo is the fine ass siter due to the legacy's established there(Mac Dre & E-40). Bay Niggas are a proud breed and take their creed & way of art seriously. At times I feel Bay niggas can be "Nazi" due to the feeling that some feel they are superior to the rest of Californian and there is no better breed of nigga! Me... personally I feel that Sac has the best advantage due to the fact we're in the center of it all. Sac has been promoting from the Bay to L.A since the beggining of time. Due to those relations we've established a balance in CA like no other. Honestly... where else can you find Gangbanging like Southern Cal... and game dipped in sauce like The Bay? It's all Nor Cal to me... but some want to segregate themselves to establish their own identities. On that note....

20916 Vally Boyz(Sac 2 Stockton) 41510 Bay Boyz(Oak 2 S.F) need to increase relations.

And that's tha fuckin Bidness!

May 9, 2002
What about Rich The Factor???Hes as Bay as MESSY Marv...is he from the Bay...even thought hes from KC???

Bo is from Sac...which is NOT the Bay....leave it at that...

Just cus you DO Bay music...dont mean you are from the Bay....cmon now...

Feb 8, 2006
Man C-Bo has ties to the bay but that nigga is from Sac point Blank! My nigga bangs Garden Block which is a Sac turf and did time puttin it down for Sac so sayin he's from tha bay is like light weight disrespectful due to tha fact Sac is not being recognized for producing one of the Great Ones!!!!!

Mar 18, 2006
C-bo is from the bay. He got fam in tha bay, used to get money in the V. He a bay nigga stright up! Sac is so close that a nigga dont even look at it like they aint part of the bay.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
DJ Mark 7 said:
I've never considered Sac part of the Bay geographically but musically I do
thats so tru, really its central valley but who do we relate to more northern cali or so. but we in the middle so we got the game from both aspects. but dude makes a good point.

Apr 28, 2004
Sacramento is in the Central Valley, NOT part of the Bay Area. Period. It's all Northern Cali love though, and BO is a fuckin savage and will always get love in the Bay, but like it or not, technically Sac is the Valley, NOT the Bay.

Sep 30, 2005
We all know Sac is not a part of the bay. We all know it, stop saying that shit. We're talking musically. And I wouldn't say Sac music and Bay music is or was the same, but if there's one Sac rapper that was more bayish than any other, it was C-Bo. Most of his early production came from Mike Mosely & Sam Bostic and DJ Darryl, he appeared on a LOT of bay rappers' albums and had a lot of bay rappers on his, he was the only one from Sacramento on a lot of bay compilations and everything... Don't get it twisted, he reps Sac, but he was heavily involved in the bay movement musically speaking.

Feb 5, 2005

BO ALWAYz FUK'D WIT BAY NIGGAz/BAY NIGGAz ALWAYz FUK'D WIT HIM...

HEz CONSIDER'D FAM 2 MANY NIGGAz N DA BAY...

SO ITz ALL LUV...

BUT REGARDLESS OF WHERE BO FRUM ( SAC, NOT DA BAY ) U CANT DENY HOW MUCH HEz DONE 4 DA COAST....

AN EVEN THO IT MIGHT HURT SUM OF THEzE NIGGAz FEELINGz, BO HAZ DONE MO SHIT 4 DA BAY THAN HALF OF DA ARTISTz IN DA BAY RIGHT NOW !

- GEEzUz