C-bo has a 2pac biter on his album.. LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Why is it ok for C-bo to have a 2pac biter on his album, but not ok for master P to have krazy on his shit? Its fucked up how he disses fools for doing the same shit he did.

Sep 13, 2002
THA REALEST RAPPED THAT WAY EVEN BEFORE PAC WAS ON DEATH ROW, PAC SPOKE ON HIM AND LOVED HIS MUSIC. THEY WERE ON THE SAME SOUND TRACK TOGETHER. I WISH CATS WOULD EDUCATE THEM SELVES BEFORE THEY SPEAK DOWN ON CATS.

Apr 25, 2002
i used to use that excuse for myself, that it was ok because Pac knew him

but its really not ok, they are dissin everyone and doin the same shit.....

Tha Realest sucks

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

LOOK YALL SWEAR DAT THE REALEST CHOOSE 2 SOUND LIKE PAC WHEN HE WAS BORN IT AINT HIS FAULT HE SOUNDS LIKE PAC

Aug 17, 2002
^^^

its not just his voice its how he conversates. yall heard that little speech he had at the end of "somebody gonna die tonight" on yuks new album. straight up pac soundin. except u know it wouldnt be pac cuz pac would never say some shit like "for all you that think your growner then us, we some grown ass men" LOL

Jul 12, 2002
i dont think you guys know tha realest well enough or have heard a LOT of his shit since he left death row 3 years ago to really decide if he's wack or if he's a pac biter