C-BO Career might be Over After This

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2004
I DONT THINK BUCS CAREER WOULD BE OVER BECAUSE HES NOT FUCKIN WITH 50 .. CUZ TO ME HE IS A SOLID ARTIST AND HE COULD OF PUT HIS SELF IN ANOTHER SITUATION WHERE HE COULD SELL RECORDS .... BUT CRYIN AND SHIT WHILE HES TALKIN TO 50 WAS NOT A GOOD LOOK .. I MEAN HE WASNT TALKIN ABOUT THE DEATH OF A FAMILY MEMBER OR SOMETHING ...LOL AND AS FAR AS BO I THINK BO WILL BE JUST FINE WHEATHER ITS WITH BUC .. INDEPENDANT OR WHATEVER ...

Dec 6, 2006
I DONT THINK BUCS CAREER WOULD BE OVER BECAUSE HES NOT FUCKIN WITH 50 .. CUZ TO ME HE IS A SOLID ARTIST AND HE COULD OF PUT HIS SELF IN ANOTHER SITUATION WHERE HE COULD SELL RECORDS .... BUT CRYIN AND SHIT WHILE HES TALKIN TO 50 WAS NOT A GOOD LOOK .. I MEAN HE WASNT TALKIN ABOUT THE DEATH OF A FAMILY MEMBER OR SOMETHING ...LOL AND AS FAR AS BO I THINK BO WILL BE JUST FINE WHEATHER ITS WITH BUC .. INDEPENDANT OR WHATEVER ...
Buck said sony only gave him 75k to promote his own artists.Thats chump change.C-Bo cant move units with that kinda budget.

Feb 2, 2006
damn i thought he was sposed to be a g, yellin fuck the world lol. what part of the game is this? he must have fucked off every penny

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
hes a smart man buck was making money with 50 without really trying now he gota try hard and not makin is much

shit i would go back to making millions

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Buck needs to man up and get on his feet. Game pimped 50 and got his own shit moving. If they cut him a check for 75 racks he should be busy trying to turn it to 150k, Not crying about situation. 50 ain't fucking with Buck, He wouldn't be airing that shit out if he planned to put him back on. It would show weakness. Just my 2 cents

Feb 2, 2006
bos legacy was on a downfall when "money to burn" mixtape dropped......the gunit signin is the nail in the coffin sad but true

Apr 7, 2004
Buck needs to man up and get on his feet. Game pimped 50 and got his own shit moving. If they cut him a check for 75 racks he should be busy trying to turn it to 150k, Not crying about situation. 50 ain't fucking with Buck, He wouldn't be airing that shit out if he planned to put him back on. It would show weakness. Just my 2 cents

The only problem is he must of burnt that 75,000 up quicker then the money 50 was giving him