C.A.R.E.T in Palo Alto Ca

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
another one on UFO's..
CARET stands for "“Commercial Applications Research for Extra-terrestrial Technology”, according to the report from an 'Isaac X' at the website http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com

This incredible 'disclosure' details the background to the 'drone' type UFO's which have been photographed and sighted in the California area during the previous few months.

What is most unusual is the inclusion of scanned documents and pictures of the ET craft - these latest pictures are extremely similar to the recent 'drone' type UFOs.

'Isaac' explains how he was contracted to work for the DoD (Department of Defense) and later became involved in the CARET program.

Since the first reports of these UFOs, many CGI experts have tried to replicate the pictures - but despite some very good examples, there have not been any which quite match the unique 'reality' of these new 'drone' type UFOs.

Stay Tuned!

"Drone" image taken on June 5, 2007, at Big Basin Redwoods State Park
northwest of Santa Cruz, California, as aerial craft slowly rotated above bicycling group.
Ty wrote that the object appeared and disappeared three times. Image © 2007 by Ty B.

Close-up on one of several "boxes" around center structure of Big Basin, California, "drone"
that have "graphics" similar to those in the Palo Alto CARET Laboratory
(CARET) document below. Image © 2007 by Ty B.

CARET Q4-86 Research Report, December 1986, Palo Alto, California,
by Palo Alto Caret Laboratory (PACL) Staff: "Fig. 4.3, Top-view shot of the I-beam
segments" on Page 8. Isaac explained symbols function as self-activating
software/hardware when instruments are placed in extraterrestrial field.
Field is not defined. Document provided by "Isaac."

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1278&category=Environment

Aug 22, 2005
The Visualizer said:
These things are flying all over the bay area... Keep your eyes open.

I read about this on Coast 2 Coast, good shit
They bbbbe waiting to take ya boy 40 watta , the best of the best 2 a new planet

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
the images are saved with photoshop. I dont know why photoshop is needed to upload already compiled jpegs from the camera.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
Hemp said:
the images are saved with photoshop. I dont know why photoshop is needed to upload already compiled jpegs from the camera.
well, im not defending the authenticity of these images, but i do know that a regular jpeg image imported from a camera is usally around 1286x876. and if u wanted to post em onto a computer you needed to resize the image with a program that wont desaturate the image and cause it to lose quality.

@Y-S: can you provide a link or source? im jus learning about this stuff myself and id like to cover all my bases.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
Well, many people say it's a hoax backing up with amount of statements or links, (such as it's most likely been developed on the basics of CGI) which I don't remember, I looked into this very long time ago, but here are some of links I've just found for you to experience on..

Here is the picture you've missed:

This is what has sparked the major attention upon this mystery.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2022.html?theme=light

Another link.

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/05/23/tracking_ufos_or_pho.html

If this object comes from out of another world, why would the government allow it to be seen publicly?

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
i seen a report on Scienceblogs about the same photo being a fake, i searched the SB website but couldnt find the blog again.

@troll, one can resize an image without losing its quality while using Paint. I do it all the time.
now the original photos which were originally uploaded to Coast to Coast AM were saved using Photoshop Elements, and the ones up there were saved with photoshop 9 cs Macintosh edition.

im sure they are fake.

also, those so called blueprints are complete gibberish and are just shapes.