Buying a Car with no job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2006
whats the deal with going to a dealer and buying a new car, but with no job. i easily have the money for it but no job at this point. anyone ever bought a car at a dealership and was able to pay payments without a job? no i dont sell drugs, i do like to gamble though.

Mar 16, 2005
everytime i have gone they asked for proof of income so i cant help you out. the banks they use to finance want to make sure they will be getting paid. Even with perfect credit with no proof of income you are screwed

Mar 12, 2010
THERE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF FINANCIAL STABILITY FOR THEM TO FRONT YOU THE CAR SO TO SPEAK BECAUSE IF NOT THEN THEY END UP SPENDING A LOT OF LOOT TRYING TO TRACK YOU DOWN TO GET THE CAR BACK BUT IF YOU SHOW SOME KIND OF WORK STABILITY THEN YOU KIND OF HAVE A BACKER MR. GAMBLER

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i dont think filling out "don't even trip i got this dice game on Saturday i'm sure to win!" is gonna work under the employer line.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Money talks. Cash out or put a big enough chunk down to in-house finance with an independent lot, or smaller lot.
This is an option if you really want a whip, but when this happens your interest rate is usually really high...Like 18-21%.......

It seems like your trying to keep up with the jones's.....Try not to trip about what your brother has....I understand its easier said than done...But why break your neck on a high payment....Save yourself 5 grand and go cop something clean from an individual seller......

No Pay stub no car, its as easy as that.....Unless you have a co signer but even than it would be better to leave you off because of interest rate...The only way it would be nice to have you on would be to establish your credit.....

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I'm with tony on this, if you don't have the money, don't by a car. Anyone who takes out a car loan gets fucked. That being said, you can use previous years tax returns if you have enough declared income.

If you are living off undeclared income and you try to take out a loan you are officially a fucking retard.

Oct 5, 2006
i been makin payments on my tahoe wit unemployment. but everyone is right, they ask for income so i went n got it right after i got laid off, showed them my last check wich was a month old n they took that. its possible but if u plan on financing they do ask for proof of income. but on the real fuck payments! if u got cash pay that bitch up front.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
just do it like they do in the movies... where the thugged out lookin dude is lookin at the car, and the salesman says... "excuse me sir... do you know how much this car costs?"

then just throw a backpack filled with money at the guy... he'll toss you the keys and you can drive it right off the lot and peel out without signing any paperwork.... that's how it works, right?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nah u supposed to grab the female car salesman get her in the car and then drive that shit through the glass window like 50 cent

and stuff the used condom in her bra (cuz of course you hit, what other choice does she got?) and kick the bitch out the car with your right foot

have your tpain iphone app set to say "ohhhh yeah baby owwwww" as she hits the floor and skert out

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
buy that bitch straight cash and they wont ask any questions, otherwise you are going to need a cosigner