BUTT PAIN JUNKIES & shinobionskiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Here’s my thing… no one on these forums is gonna do shit. That’s a given. Why Emma even took the time and energy to post my home phone number on the forum is anyone’s guess. Maybe she thought she was intimidating me or some shit. Who knows! And yes, someone DID call, as has already been established. If she (or anyone else) had a problem with what I post, they would have brought it to my attention. That’s just being an ADULT about the situation and not a COON. I would go ahead an post my cell phone so that anyone who wants to can air their grievances with me whatever they may be. However, I think I’ll let SPECIAL AGENT Emma do what she does best…

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Here’s my thing… no one on these forums is gonna do shit. That’s a given. Why Emma even took the time and energy to post my home phone number on the forum is anyone’s guess. Maybe she thought she was intimidating me or some shit. Who knows! And yes, someone DID call, as has already been established. If she (or anyone else) had a problem with what I post, they would have brought it to my attention. That’s just being an ADULT about the situation and not a COON. I would go ahead an post my cell phone so that anyone who wants to can air their grievances with me whatever they may be. However, I think I’ll let SPECIAL AGENT Emma do what she does best…
Can I get it so I can call and tell you all my problems

Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Can I get it so I can call and tell you all my problems
WTF am I, your soundboard? You better grow a set and deal with life’s problems head on! IDGAF about you or your problems nucca! I would say text me because I don’t like being on the phone talking to people idk for any long period of time. But I’m not even sure I wanna do that.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
WTF am I, your soundboard? You better grow a set and deal with life’s problems head on! IDGAF about you or your problems nucca! I would say text me because I don’t like being on the phone talking to people idk for any long period of time. But I’m not even sure I wanna do that.
I thought we was homies

Techniques to troubleshoot cash app hacked problems:

Learning about the techniques to troubleshoot #cashapphacked problems is the relevant aspect. The hacking of the cash app account may take place due to several reasons. Therefore, choosing the right strategy is an imperative factor. Digital payment process is in trend and this is why cash app users could not manage the absence of the cash app account. However, they can get rid of the troubles by contacting the service team at once.

Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
A LOT OF YOU HAVE SAID THIS IS ABOUT SCOOB NITTY; YET SOME OF YOU SAY IT ISN’T. BOTTOM LINE…. I’MMA NEED YOU SCOOB NITTY STANS TO COME TO SOME KIND OF CONCLUSION OR CONSENSUS. CAUSE ITS REALLY PATHETIC.

AND FOR THE ONE PERSON WHO DID CALL MY HOUSE, YOU’RE AN ASSHAT!

I KNOW IM GONNA REGRET THIS, BUT FUCK IT!l

Props: dalycity650